Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bigblue204

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bigblue204

  1. I'm not sure anyone thought a trade would be happening...certainly not this week. Hamilton won't make any trades for players until they are desperate. They aren't there....yet. On the other side of the coin, there is exactly 0% chance the Bombers would agree to trade Collaros at this point of the season. Not only would that go against everything that MOS has preached in his time here, but it would be incredibly stupid from a depth perspective...outside of getting a whole lot of exceptional talent in return (and again Hamilton has no reason to do that just yet).
  2. If Brown isn't at least on par with TE in terms of ability to lead the O. Then he's not a QB I'd want...period...end of story. I don't think this is the case at all. I think he could have come in last week and done what TE did plus some. Brown should 100% be ready to go for this weeks game and I'd be worried if he wasn't.
  3. delete
  4. He 100% does, especially now. How much is the real question.
  5. DT said on post game 40 of Bradys 86yrds came on that last drive.
  6. I was confused as anyone to why Dru wasn't on the roster. But I'm not sure what people expected out to TE? He's a rookie, they kept it simple and gave him easy throws...that is what you do for rookie QBs coming off the bench. Would I have loved to see him light it up and go for 250 and 3 TDs? Of course...but that is so unlikely given his circumstance that it would have been a miracle. Remember, he's a Usports kid with all the physical tools, but he is still 100% learning how to be a pro which includes the playbook/reading pro defenses, playing at an elevated speed etc etc. He did exactly what they needed him to do, play safe and protect the ball.
  7. I thought the OL struggled to start....but settled in as the game went on. I wouldn't say Mak did any better or worse than Wallace and fully expect Wallace will be back once healthy. They didn't really ever mention this, but Wallace was out due to injury not due to his play. I dunno, I saw a lot of hitting bodies at the line and then bouncing it outside. There were a couple of times he hit the hole full steam but there were just as many where he carried 2 defenders for 4 yards to leave it 2nd and 4.
  8. To be fair, Bombers also dropped 2 easy picks, one that likely would have been for 6.
  9. Yeah it pains me to say it, but Bryant is a problem. I agree with someone that the hit that took Collaros out, wasn't on him, but he had plenty of other plays where he was cleanly beat. Old age is undefeated and his time has come. The excuse that Dru wasn't ready with the playbook etc is pure BS. No one can convince me that he couldn't have run the same plays TE did and just build off those. MOS got real pissy with DT about it on the post game too. Either way that trade looks even better now with both Collaros and Bo going down. TE imo looked better than Zach. Not that they were doing the same thing exactly, but he was more decisive and had more velocity on his ball. Defense did ok...kept the game close enough and I think most people will agree were lucky that Bo wasn't in it until the end.
  10. Nah first contact was on the shoulders. Collaros just cant take the hits at all. I dont blame him....but there was no penalty on that
  11. Welp....they dont ask how....just how many
  12. MOS giving Hamilton as much time as he can. Drain the clock....call your timeout wtf...
  13. ....well 21
  14. Brady ******* Oliveira!
  15. Better than Collaros putting it up for white in triple coverage.
  16. That wasnt to stop the penalty....it was to gain a Timeout with the 3 minute warning.
  17. That wasnt ford
  18. Ugh....and there goes any field position they gained.
  19. Run the ******* ball
  20. Gotta get him to throw it down field eventually....hes done that 1 time. And even then it was for like 5 yards.
  21. There we go Kelly!! Yes
  22. Sandlot ball with Kenny Lawler isnt going to be fun for us
  23. Kelly feels left out
  24. Easy to pass for 400+ every game when holding is no longer a penalty

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.