Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bigblue204

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bigblue204

  1. They used to but they kept bringing all the boys to the yard I was waiting for it....
  2. FYI anyone having an issue with the wfp website https://www.reddit.com/r/Winnipeg/comments/3ep2oi/a_way_to_bypass_the_winnipeg_free_press_paywall/
  3. He won a grey cup with a team Buono built. Once he had a few years as the head coach things started to fall apart, granted there were some injuries etc. But I don't think Benevidez will be a head coach again any time soon.
  4. also this thread has gone to **** and is annoying as all hell to read....just my opinion though
  5. No one is MAKING anyone do anything on this forum lol. Just cause you might be wrapped up in some conversation and feel the need to answer, doesn't mean they are MAKING you. As an example, please someone reply to this comment and everyone who is having a hard time understanding how to ignore people, watch...as I ignore the hell out of it!!
  6. Hahahahahaha! good one
  7. I always wondered about that (removing helmets so easily) it was always a pain in the ass to take my helmet off.
  8. In? you mean hook/button right? There are no short crossing routes in this offence!!
  9. They also have an OC who understands how to beat a blitz and that protecting said QB is the #1 importance. How many qb's have been hurt in MB system while he's been with the bombers? What about his entire career? Not saying it's all on him either. But it's just interesting to think about.
  10. Just gonna leave us hangin....
  11. yeah I for one am glad he hasn't come here yet. Go see everyone else...let's get an idea of what they are offering and then try to blow them out of the water with our offer. Meaning, sponsors need to get involved...maybe a nice house/car etc etc etc
  12. So is Gordon a bomber still??
  13. He had a monster 2nd half!
  14. I disagree. We can win games with Nichols.I think it'll take 4 more wins to make the playoffs. Let's say we beat Montreal, BC, Ottawa once and another win somewhere. It's definitely doable with Nichols and the D playing at a high level. Montreal with Marsh and BC with Beck we can beat. Montreal with Cato/Crompton and BC with Lulay are both questionable games. I can't really see us beating anyone else unless the defense keeps playing how they did this week - which isn't sustainable. We've already beaten Cato. And have you watched Lulay play? BC is in some serious trouble going forward at the QB position. Lulay isn't what he used to be.
  15. Bass just ran out of steam, that's common with football players, they're so focussed on the explosive short range speed a lot of them really suck when they have to maintain that speed over a distance. This, and after the game he said he was watching himself on the big screen so he knew there was no one within 20 yards of him. He didn't have to do a wind sprint to score.
  16. This is the frustrating thing about MB. He'll give you a decent game every now and then to just hold on. The game plan worked out well enough. But lets not forget who they were playing. That Defence isn't good. It's not even decent. Montreal will be a real test.
  17. Noticed this on saturday too. I caught Adams dogging it a couple times on passing plays yet.
  18. Hey bomber fans, not only r we gonna put together a boring offense. We are going to give away free merchandise to opposing fans every game!!! Yay!!!
  19. Not sure if you guys have noticed. But I think the cheer teams unis have gone more royal blue. I'm hoping that a sign the retros are here to stay as of 2016.
  20. ugh how many times did we see this on sunday?
  21. See marcel's entire career. Pretty much every single problem that's happening with this offence can be seen in any team he's coached. I don't want to blame everything on him, cause football is pretty complicated and lots of things lead to mistakes. But We've seen this exact thing play out on every team he's had his hand on. edit - I feel like I'm continuing to beat the hell out of a dead horse. But this is literally the biggest problem with the team and how they are performing.
  22. Then it will be game # 2 this year that the offence clicked....great.....

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.