Everything posted by Brandon
-
GDT - Toronto Argonauts vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers
I turned the game on and saw them take a sack and then throw an interception. I immediately turned the game off lol.
-
Restaurant/food thread
Fat Burger is top tier, from what I've heard from co-workers/friends is that holy shakes has crap food and decent shakes.
-
Argos at Bombers early chat
Maybe the 6 game IR is a polite way of benching him?
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
A travelling nude person? Maybe they can bring back the classic Ottawa Renegades show us your **** night where all the ladies in the crowd can get harassed by beads and drunk men again?
-
Argos at Bombers early chat
Now if the Blue bring back Zach next year... then we riot.
-
Week 16 Games
Damn I picked Ottawa :( Now do I go all in pick them twice in a row? Surely they have to win 1 game this season?
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
I am rooting for him... I picked Ottawa to win in the pick em's this week! First time this year that I have picked them.
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
- 2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
I've heard if you are able to use a browser on your tv that live streams are plentiful and easy to watch sporting events as long as you have an ad blocker running. So I hear....- Banjo Bowl GDT
Bench the highest paid player on the team for 2 - 3 other guys. The club would never have the nuts to do something like that. Maybe fake 6 game IR him as a nice way to bench him would be the only way to go.- Banjo Bowl GDT
Zach could be serviceable as a veteran back up making a fraction of what his current salary is. Unless he is playing behind an S-Tier o-line he just doesn't have it anymore. He has guys underneath open , but doesn't have the ability to make a quick read/toss. His only success is doing the Fajardo spin and hope that he has that extra 2 seconds to make a play. Either that or drop back and toss it into a quintuple coverage like his first INT and hope that the receiver makes the play. The majority of his throws are off and many times Wilson was saying the ball was thrown late or a yard behind. Harris at least was throwing it to a place that the receiver has a 50/50 or even a slight shot at getting the ball.- Banjo Bowl GDT
I finally had a quiet evening that allowed me to fully watch the game on PVR and rewind and rewatch many of the plays. Whoever said that we are screwed without Zach is a troll and needs to be kick/banned. My god was he awful tonight. NIGHT and DAY difference between him and Harris. Harris had a lot of blitzes and pressures on him and was able to find a hot read and/or get the ball out quickly. Zach is glacially slow on his reads , he had what 4 sacks on him in the first half alone? It feels like the ratio is 5 bad plays for every 1 good play. Lots of lame ducks and passes that are off the mark or thrown a second too late. What the hell is going to happen "if" we are deep in the play offs and he has to play in wind, his passes are already off with good weather. Brown came in and on his 2nd throw he was pressured and he immediately tossed it to Singer for a big gain. That throw alone was better then anything Zach did all night. I think at this point Perkins would outperform Zach. I also did not catch why he left the game? He didn't take a big hit, was it his head? All I know is that without Brady this team would be f''''''''''''''d.- 2026 Bombers Season
Maybe they are at the cap? Carrying 35 ST lbers can drain the account :)- The Golf Thread
Good on those guys who made huge bank from the Saudi money. Completely unsustainable without them.- Post (Game) Mort....ummm..perhaps Celebration of Life?!? Whiny Karen Alexander edition
Not really, more like a guy who gets 70 - 80 frequently. Even a guy like Lawler could get 150 yards and then nothing a week later. Tim White isn't a guy who disappears for 4 - 5 weeks and then re-appears for a game. He's steady.- Week 13 games
Negative 3 rushing yards compared to 231 yards rushing from BC. Just awful...- Aug 28 vs Montreal
Sooo I guess we over reacted during the last few weeks :D That being said... I still want changes. A few new faces please and thank you!- Aug 28 vs Montreal
You mean when...... The answer will be watch film, make a few tweaks, dot a few i's and cross a few t's, re-evaluate commitment of certain players, vague comment about vets needing to follow their lanes, less penalties, capitalize on opportunities, etc....- 2026 Bombers Season
I'm not going to lie... Mike O'Same and Tommy Con-Dull are both gold... LOVE IT!- Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
Time for A.I. Nate to make an appearence...- Aug 28 vs Montreal
10 Lbers ... why?- The 2026 Grim Reaper Thread
I blame Kelowna for jinxing things with deaths coming in threes....- Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
Somewhere Nate is going on a rant referring to him as Special Delivery Jones....- Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
In fairness 90% of the cast offs have been signed by Hamilton once Goveia left. Prior to that many of our players played elsewhere in serviceable roles. It's the last 3 - 4 years that we have seen a steep drop off of new incoming talent.- 2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
What's Brendon Taman doing these days? He was always good at uncrumpling his napkins and signing older guys that had 1 - 2 good seasons left in them. - 2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)