Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BBlink

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BBlink

  1. I would really only go after Walker. Nobody else would transform our receiving core like him.
  2. IIRC there were even Rider players saying that they had all kinds of fortune throughout the year.
  3. Awe is a hard hitter and an impact player. Was always a guy you had to account for on the field. Unless I'm thinking of someone completely different this is quite the signing. Maybe more credibility to a 3-4 defense?
  4. I like that when we actually go hard in free agency, it's usually for the very best. Pay the guys that routinely impact a game.
  5. Coaches usually want a vet QB playing, especially for playoffs. It would be quite the leap of faith to use a QB that has limited pro reps taking over the offense. McGuire will likely get much more playing time this coming year in less critical situations and we'll see where it goes from there.
  6. Adams, Walker and Lawler would be an amazing trio of American receivers
  7. Nice I love our depth on offense
  8. Anyone have time to put together an offseason depth chart?
  9. The teams that need o-lines are going to have a hard time getting them through free agency. Walters knows that and has decided to make keeping them a priority.
  10. Supply and demand right now. Too many receivers available so nobody is shelling out the big bucks.
  11. Haven't seen anybody but Thomas and Briggs play a meaningful down on defense.
  12. I'm a little worried about our canadian defensive starter depth...in that I don't see any.
  13. THEN WHERE IS HE
  14. James Franklin getting off the plane in Regina wondering if the world is playing a sick joke on him.
  15. I've been wrong a few times up until this point but I really don't see how we'd spend the money on Craig Roh unless he came at a steeeeeep discount. We might want to spin the tires on Wynn if Nevis is gone. Hey maybe Nevis will come back now that Willie is back? lol
  16. Sweet having Willie back. Even sweeter that he didn't "follow the money" like the Criders were saying he would.
  17. Yeah I was wondering the same thing with Nichols commenting on Jefferson today in his press conference. Tampering window is over
  18. Hmm, I didn't watch Speller closely but I thought he did a pretty good job?
  19. Consider me dead wrong that we were done signing offensive players. I'm really surprised by this. Maybe they thought that since we don't have our 1st round pick this year we couldn't play around with our o-line depth.
  20. If I had to guess how free agency goes (minus Jefferson) it'll be going hard after a couple of Canadian defensive players that can give us an edge on special teams. Maybe a Canadian D lineman and an American DB
  21. We have depth at Canadian and American receiver positions. Depth at Canadian RB. Depth on the o-line. The rest we can go through the draft and training camp signings. We are in much more need of pieces at DB and DL
  22. I really doubt we go after anyone on offense in free agency, period
  23. I know in a previous thread I was questioning Darvins top end skill. But there's no questioning that he's the type of player you want on your team. This signing feels good
  24. Absolutely have to pay the difference makers.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.