Everything posted by BBlink
-
2020 CFL Draft
Shake-n-baker
-
2020 CFL Draft
Kegel Asse might be bringing up the rear
-
2020 CFL Draft
Churchill was #40 in the CFL mock draft. Goes #9 with our traded pick
-
2020 CFL Draft
Have to think the Riders will go offensive line. They aren't going to get away with holding forever
-
2020 CFL Draft
Man you look at some teams history of 1st round picks and you wonder if they should just defer to the 2nd round
-
2020 CFL Draft
Hmm they went with DE. Shows how much I know
-
2020 CFL Draft
I'd imagine they wanted an olineman and they knew they'd get one of them in the top 3 especially considering they knew who BC wanted. And once the oline men start being picked there's usually a run of them But still seems like they could have got a bit more
-
2020 CFL Draft
3rd overall going to save them that much? They might have to trade down a couple times haha Maybe Huff owed Hervey some future considerations
-
2020 CFL Draft
BC trades up to grab the 1st overall pick. Didn't give up much either to get there
-
2020 CFL Draft
Proven veteran starter that wants to be here (despite being from BC) for a raw rookie. Pass. O-linemen are gold!
-
2020 CFL Draft
And a futures guy is likely who would fall to us in the 2nd or 3rd round. I'm hoping we can get a good rotational starter(d-line) in the 2nd round and then one of those falling futures picks in the 3rd. That said I have next to zero knowledge on the draft class (pretty normal).
-
2020 CFL Draft
Last year we got major contributions from 4 of our picks: Dejarlais, Kongbo, Hallet and Exume. And we are still high on Oliveira, Griffiths, and Eli. What a draft. We won't have the 1st round picks this year but I'm sure we'll be able to find a couple players to contribute next year (not that we are in desperate need). I'm excited for Thursday.
-
2020 Free Agent Tracker
- 2020 Thread
We are still the Grey Cup Champs. So we have that going for us I guess.- Bombers recruiting Derel Walker
He might want to sign a contract with a signing bonus now just in case there is no season. That would be smart- Bombers recruiting Derel Walker
Well let's just hope he doesn't crumble under a little adversity because so far things have gone pretty good for him.- 2019-20 CFL Offseason
I was thinking that it could be a single point if the ball lands in play. So the punter could dribble the ball over the goaline and go through the endzone, but the ball would have to touch at some point. It could really add some fun moments.- 2019-20 CFL Offseason
Thank you. People come up with some pretty terrible analogies. And even worse are people that accept them as logical proof. "YASSSSSSS"- 2019-20 CFL Offseason
Ah okay. My bad- 2019-20 CFL Offseason
You mean Faith Ekakite? Bilukidi was never on our roster, I don't believe- 2019-20 CFL Offseason
Lawler is for sure an up and coming star. He can make spectacular catches. Now we have a qb that will give him a chance to showcase that more- 2019-20 CFL Offseason
Yeah I get that. I wouldn't mind tasker. I just happen to think that between Nelson, Whitehead and Bailey someone will step up. They aren't raw rookies anymore- 2019-20 CFL Offseason
Tasker might not be bad. He does have the experience to get open and pick up key first downs. But I dunno if there's a tonne of upside there- Bombers recruiting Derel Walker
Yeah I remember being pretty invested in that signing too lol. What a ride- Bombers recruiting Derel Walker
https://www.cfl.ca/2006/03/09/karikari_has_bombers__als_on_wild_ride/ - 2020 Thread