Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BBlink

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BBlink

  1. I can't believe he said that about...himself. What a tool
  2. Pretty subjective I'd say. Nobody is gunning for 3rd though. 3rd is where I live. 😂
  3. He wouldn't do that
  4. Cody Fajardo wasted no time making excuses this week lol. It brings me so much joy
  5. I say keep doing what you're doing Vajardo
  6. Right in front of the QB. Ridiculous
  7. Sign stupid players, win stupid prizes.
  8. BTW we represented MBB at the game. Not a tonne of Bomber fans but maybe 30. We had a blast.
  9. How Williams didn't get ejected for swinging a helmet is unbelievable. Then he plays a key role getting riders close when he should have been gone. Then spits at a player. Suspension incoming I'd hope
  10. Probably understood the play book better and was multidimensional in our offense. That said, I was fairly surprised they straight gave up on McKnight given he was coming into his second year and they seemed to like him. I wonder if he ends up resurfacing somewhere. I am definitely okay with the receivers we have though.
  11. I was fine with Agudosi's being OPI at face level but in the back of my mind I was thinking the same thing. BC receivers pushing us right before the ball got there
  12. We would be Grey Cup champions! Seriously though maybe he wasn't ready last year? Every receiver develops at their own pace. Agudosi even admitted he has grown a lot as a player since he's been here. I hope he sticks now tho.
  13. Agudosi being everything we need to compliment our receiving core makes me smile. Collaros is worth every penny and more considering we have no run game and an oline that is struggling more than it has in recent memory. Ellingson is money in the bank Willie bringing an extra gear near the end of the game was scary
  14. If the ball was coming loose it would be in his best interest to project the ball forward. No arguing that he tried to move the ball forward.
  15. I thought I saw the ball get jarred out. But maybe it was hopeful thinking
  16. Yeah I've always kind of felt that if you have two Canadian receivers you should have at least 2 viable backups. I wanted us to sign Shai Ross. Hometown boy that can return kicks. Really not sure why we didn't go that route. If we ever want Alexander playing safety again we need to keep our Canadian depth on offense.
  17. Agreed but could you imagine Lawler lining up as the wide out in this offense instead of Bailey? Yikes. I like Bailey but my worry is that he can't be as effective at the wide out position and he's our 3rd of 4th best slot receiver.
  18. Given the math this is really the minimum they could have given him. Especially considering if he had the two "intent to injure" hits in separate games he'd be looking at even more. Then you have the fact that he got a 1 game suspension for being a racist *******. That's enough to sit you down for the year. This is Canada not the deep south. ****
  19. Is it just me or does it seem like we have a lot of good slot guys but we don't have many WR types on this team? I don't know how Bailey beats out Schoen/Ellingson as import slots in our lineup so he's forced to play more WR which I don't think is his strength.
  20. BC is a quick strike team. Fast skilled players. If you can't keep up to their pace they eat you alive. We kept to their pace and dramatically beat them in the physical part of the game. Teams like Toronto and Calgary are much more physical where they can almost keep up to us in that category. That's why they're much harder to beat for us. That said, we're the champs and we've won almost every meaningful game in over a season. And we're at home. So I expect us to win.
  21. A healthy Brandon Alexander and I'm not sure BC has a point.
  22. Loving this so far
  23. Watching this game at a pool bar in Greenwood NS. Go Blue!
  24. That TD was sure questionable. But full marks to the Argos for making the Bombers look super beatable like they usually do.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.