Everything posted by BBlink
-
Week 16 Non Champ Games Thread
What did they do? I missed it
-
Hillbillies vs Back to Back Champs GDT
That's Redhawk Randy
-
Hillbillies vs Back to Back Champs GDT
Collaros showing why he's the MOP... Again
-
Hillbilly Jagoffs @ Back 2 Back Champs, Round 3: Pre-Game Thread
I think they messed up that injury report tbh. Everyone is questionable
-
Hillbilly Jagoffs @ Back 2 Back Champs, Round 3: Pre-Game Thread
Hasn't Bryant been taking the first practice of every week off? I'm not worried
-
Weak (week) 15 Non Back-to-Back Champions games
The guy is super overrated. Push off city. Like Duke
-
3 stars plus hh Hamilton stinker
Teams have known the blueprint for success against us for a long time. Hitch passes, runs and screens and hope you can get to the end zone 5 yards at a time. Usually doesn't happen.
-
Back to Back Champs at Ticats GDT
Honestly I hope the media rips biggie this week so he can get that chip on his shoulder like last year. The big contract is not worth it
-
Back to Back Champs at Ticats GDT
Sorry are we actually arguing that our offense was the problem today? Yes that fumble was bad but to Dane Evans that's called every other play normally lol
-
Back to Back Champs at Ticats GDT
At the end of the day he threw one pick when it mattered.. I think he was seeing the field fine for the most part. He threw for how many yards?
-
Back to Back Champs at Ticats GDT
Rose is playing like every once in a while we might get through to the QB. He has the ability but his style of looking into the backfield has not worked this year
-
Back to Back Champs at Ticats GDT
ZC wasn't great. Two shitty turnovers. He usually has one shitty turnover a game. Being down big to the point where we couldn't run the ball a lot and he still moved the ball quite well. Zach was slightly below average Zach. But that's still pretty good
-
Back to Back Champs at Ticats GDT
O good. D bad. Like...really bad
-
3 stars plus hh banjo blowout for Sarah’s send off
There were a few on this board who criticized Lawler.
-
Back 2 Back Champs @ Back 2 Back Losers: The Week Of Thread
Hallett was hurt? Poor guy
-
Non Back to Back Champ games Week 14
And Vernon Adams making Pipkin look like an all star. Why in the heck would they put him in?
-
Hillbillies at Back 2 Back Champs Banjo Bowl Early talk
Have you heard anything about Wilson that is hopeful?
-
Hillbillies at Back 2 Back Champs Banjo Bowl Early talk
I'm guessing Hassell is going to be playing teams with Holm being the primary backup DB. Find it hard to think he'd be ready to play much in the secondary yet
-
Injury Report, Lineup Changes, Roster Moves
- Injury Report, Lineup Changes, Roster Moves
Surprising to see Thompson out of the lineup at all. Thought he was playing good on teams. Maybe hes hurt?- Mos Class vs Marino Cheap Shot
Is this code for "I tweeted a bunch of **** I can't stand by and I'm covering it up now"? I get that one thing is more important than the other but they are completely unrelated.- 2022 CFL Season - Back 2 Back Champs News
Is there still that rule about teams being able to increase their PR size? I wonder if McKnight is here for depth the rest of the way- Back 2 Back Champs @ Saskatchewan: The LDC GDT
But Shaq said on Twitter it wasn't OPI! (tweet has been taken down I believe on advice from Jason Vega)- Mos Class vs Marino Cheap Shot
We might be upset but it would still be the right call and most reasonable people would accept it eventually...just like many Rider fans are as well. The big difference is that Willie doesn't have a reputation for injuring QBs so he'd get the benefit of the doubt that it wasn't malicious. Would still be a penalty though.- Mos Class vs Marino Cheap Shot
#butwhataboutsimoni - Injury Report, Lineup Changes, Roster Moves