Everything posted by BBlink
- Don't Look Back - 2022/2023 Bombers Off Season
- Don't Look Back - 2022/2023 Bombers Off Season
- Don't Look Back - 2022/2023 Bombers Off Season
- Don't Look Back - 2022/2023 Bombers Off Season
- Don't Look Back - 2022/2023 Bombers Off Season
- Don't Look Back - 2022/2023 Bombers Off Season
-
Don't Look Back - 2022/2023 Bombers Off Season
This. I hate misinformation. And there were many people that used it: logical fallacies, fake science, whatever. Mostly junk. A lot that didn't want to get the vaccine so we could go back to normal. But it was a losing battle. But they were right about one thing in my mind and that was the mental health toll it took on all of us to avoid contact to stay healthy. I'll get the vaccine but I'm just not up for anything that is going to put us back in that situation. So much less judgment from me for people who aren't pushing misinformation and just say they don't want to get it. I also weigh my love for the Bombers very strongly so I'm pretty stoked about this signing.
- Don't Look Back - 2022/2023 Bombers Off Season
- Don't Look Back - 2022/2023 Bombers Off Season
- Don't Look Back - 2022/2023 Bombers Off Season
- Don't Look Back - 2022/2023 Bombers Off Season
- Don't Look Back - 2022/2023 Bombers Off Season
- Don't Look Back - 2022/2023 Bombers Off Season
- Don't Look Back - 2022/2023 Bombers Off Season
- Don't Look Back - 2022/2023 Bombers Off Season
- Don't Look Back - 2022/2023 Bombers Off Season
- Don't Look Back - 2022/2023 Bombers Off Season
-
3 stars plus hh streak break
Exactly. 24 points and I'd venture they had better starting field position most of the game.
-
Don't Look Back - 2022/2023 Bombers Off Season
Play calling by Bucky was not good enough. With the players we had on offense we went away with what we were successful with. Specifically the sweeps, running game and roll outs. Zach had a horrible game but I feel like he didn't have the hot reads available to him to account for the blitzes. That said, I think it will be important to give him one top receiver for next year. And I think we all know who that is. If we're without Schoen then we need another one. Simply put the Bombers thought they could continue the aerial assault in the Grey Cup and they couldn't. Defense IMO was not at all the problem. We were missing Kyrie Wilson but still did a pretty good job in the Grey Cup. We can do better though. Get a kicker to challenge legs. Honestly I'm a bit surprised at the negativity surrounding our defense. No it wasn't our best game but given the Argos field position all game they did well enough. Didn't get it done in the final minutes, but our offense mostly didn't get it done all game
-
Grey Cup 2022 GDT
Heading out for the game shortly. I'm a bundle of nerves. I'm not prepared. But the Bombers are. #believeinblue
-
And so it has come to this...
Nice post @bluto. I can appreciate everything in it, and the fact that you are here on our board is what good CFL fans do. Argos have no business winning this game but who knows. I agree with that. Cheers
-
How would you coach to beat Winnipeg?
Get Banks to catch the ball between his ass cheeks
-
Grey Cup early chat
Agreed. It would feel forced for sure.
-
Grey Cup Roll Call and what's happening in Regina
Sent
-
Grey Cup Roll Call and what's happening in Regina
Oh I misinterpreted what he said. Could you dm me your email?