Super Duper Negatron
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Forum: Blue Bomber Discussion
Everything posted by Super Duper Negatron
- WFC to unveil Cal Murphy statue at IGF
-
Bombers Release Thorpe
Yup. That's what I said. Excellent interpretation. I don't know what's happened to this site lately but the sniping is basically eliminating the possibility of any discussion. I never thought a winning team would make things worse, but it has somehow.
-
Bombers Release Thorpe
Yeah, that isn't what he said. I think its more of the fact that fans had the impression of Thorpe as a productive possession guy. The fact that he was taken off the active roster could barely be explained by Dressler's return. The fact that he has been released is a complete mystery. Hopefully more info will come out soon.
-
Bombers Release Thorpe
Wasn't it Walters a few years ago that preached that you are always looking to improve, even by small increments, because it all adds up? Other teams gearing up for the playoffs appear to be subscribing to this. The Bombers?
-
Westerman Out For Season
I think you are reading too much into it. I think he literally meant "strange, wonder what the actual issue is?", more then "strange, I wonder if he is actually hurt and/or has the pain threshold of a toddler?".
-
Hot off the Press: future CFL book titles
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb - Khari Jones
-
Hot off the Press: future CFL book titles
Taking a Knee: A Guide to Risk Management - Tim Burke
-
Hot off the Press: future CFL book titles
A Penny Saved is a Rookie Scorned - Doug Berry
-
Around the League - Regular Season Discussion (Redux)
This tells me two things: 1) He wants to play in the CFL. 2) He has interest from another team. Tampering? Smells like the Riders.
-
Montreal Fires Chapdelaine and Thorpe
Yeah, mods deleted it. Trust me, you didn't miss anything.
-
Montreal Fires Chapdelaine and Thorpe
This one is tasteless.
-
Loudest Fans
I think that is only after they break the huddle.
-
Bringing the Riders back to earth and their fans back to reality ...
This guy's style sounds more like that other dude that got banned...the one that used to post fake rumors. Can't remember the name.
-
3 stars + HH banjo beatdown
Man, can you imagine if we had even an average defence? I would start believing that this was finally the year...
-
Game Day Thread - Revenge & Emotion
Holy hell, I didn't notice Fogg drawing the cover team when I watched it live. On replay it looks like utter genius.
-
3 stars + HH banjo beatdown
Leggett inching up the list of my all time favorite Bombers.
-
What to do about the D?
Has the media asked about Johnson at all? I can't remember ever hearing a reason as to why he is out.
-
Midseason record predictions
12-6
- Duron Carter - Winnipeg fans "trash ass"
-
Frank Renaud Released
Our D problems are solved! Edit: Whoops, misread that as "Sam Hurl"
- Smoke 'n' Mirrors
-
Bringing the Riders back to earth and their fans back to reality ...
This argument is dumb. Besides, Enjoyment = Result - Expectations. By my math, high expectations means you are all robbing yourselves of enjoyment.
-
Bringing the Riders back to earth and their fans back to reality ...
It's a gift and a curse. Actually not so much a gift as a birth defect...
-
Around the League - Regular Season Discussion (Redux)
Likely because he wasn't ever personally charged/convicted.
-
Around the League - Regular Season Discussion (Redux)
You need to read up on what actually happened. This isn't like noticing someone swipe an Eat More from a Husky station. He was alleged to be complicit in a cover up of what was a pretty serious sexual assault problem among the athletes that he was responsible for.