Everything posted by Super Duper Negatron
-
Semi-Finals - Sunday, November 28th
They had a camera angle but it focused on a pylon in the foreground and the play was blurred out.
-
Semi-Finals - Sunday, November 28th
Only team worse than the Riders right now is the Stamps. Lemon is an idiot.
-
Semi-Finals - Sunday, November 28th
That's what I was going for, but yours is better.
-
Semi-Finals - Sunday, November 28th
CoFaj has no moxie today.
-
Semi-Finals - Sunday, November 28th
I disagree on that focus cam. Leave that **** for Instagram.
-
Semi-Finals - Sunday, November 28th
Stamps kick coverage has been awful.
-
Semi-Finals - Sunday, November 28th
Put Maier in before he turns into Blow Levi.
-
Semi-Finals - Sunday, November 28th
What the **** was that measurement!
-
Semi-Finals - Sunday, November 28th
Lol blaming Evans on that one.
-
Semi-Finals - Sunday, November 28th
What an awful duck.
-
Semi-Finals - Sunday, November 28th
In case Suitor is reading this. https://cfldb.ca/rulebook/fouls-and-penalties/major-fouls/#r7s2a13
-
Semi-Finals - Sunday, November 28th
**** off Suitor. Can't block towards your own goal line you putz.
-
Semi-Finals - Sunday, November 28th
Bo looks trash so far
-
Covid-19
Sheepishly books third dose while other countries are still waiting on their first.
-
Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT
WHY IS TIME MOVING SO SLOWLY????!!!
-
Chris Streveler cut by Arizona
Tough crowd
-
Semi-Finals - Sunday, November 28th
So they can time how long it takes to escape, apparently.
-
Covid-19
Kids booked!
-
GDT - Week 16 - The Champs @ The Stamps
**** I hate losing. I fast forwarded through most of the game and I'm still pissed.
-
GDT - Week 16 - The Champs @ The Stamps
How many passing TDs with and without Rose in the lineup? 😈
-
Champs @ Ponies PGT
Unless he though returning kicks meant literally returning it to the other team?
-
CHAMPS at ALS GDT
Instant momentum! - Rod Black
-
The TV Thread
Looks gorgeous! Can't wait to watch this with my kids.
-
Covid-19
Any Succession fans here? I am piss mad!
-
Covid-19
This Winnipeg ICU numbers are manageable. Lock Southern Health down. We had regional lockdowns before. If they avoid them because it is the bible belt this time I will be pissed.