Everything posted by Super Duper Negatron
-
2022 Off Season - Back 2 Back Champs Edition
https://www.winnipegfreepress.com/local/indispensable-keeper-of-secrets-kept-blue-bombers-office-running-575991962.html
-
Covid-19
Asking people who test positive at home to go back for a PCR is hilarious. Why? For what reason?
-
Covid-19
The lack of foresight by the province regarding the need for rapid testing as a way out of this is stunning.
-
Covid-19
Super weak sauce restrictions announced today. LMAO. Why bother? I don’t blame anyone anymore for ignoring this trash.
-
Covid-19
Given the testing backlog and the fact they said to just stay home if sick, the numbers are basically meaningless at this point.
-
2021 Blue Bombers Season
Hopefully against the Nice Trycats
-
Covid-19
Jesus, I sang that as I read it.
-
Covid-19
Apparently this is just the pre-game to blaming Manitobans when the **** hits the fan in the new year. "Follow current orders", "recommend you limit gatherings", "fundamentals!", "blah, blah, blah". See you at the Jets game on Monday! 🙄
-
Best Wishes To All 2021
I could have also said "post" pattern and it would have had a different meaning. Doink!
-
Best Wishes To All 2021
Have a great Christmas everyone. And if you don't get what you want, just picture Cody throwing a post pattern and feel better!
-
Covid-19
The couldn't or wouldn't wait until Christmas to announce more restrictions....could they?
-
Covid-19
If only we had access to rapid tests to lower the burden on the testing infrastructure. Oh well.
-
Riders didn't win another cup.
Well, thanks!
-
2022 Off Season - Back 2 Back Champs Edition
What a great analogy from McManus: https://www.bluebombers.com/2021/12/23/goveia-mcmanus-extended-2023/ “It’s like when you’re building a new house and you need a well and you have to find out where the water is,” McManus explained. “So, you’ve got holes all over the backyard trying to find out where the water is. But once you land that water and the pump gets going, it gets easier.
-
Riders didn't win another cup.
That day sucked. I hosted a Grey Cup party that year, I was sick as a dog with a head cold, and I had to defend my thesis on Monday morning, so after everyone left I had to practice my slides late at night, sick, dead tired and pissed off. My homemade pizza crust was a hit, at least.
-
Riders didn't win another cup.
Was there? Damn. Foggy memory. I just remember that one pick 6 hitting the turf, but not much else. God, there was so much room to run on that last pick. Damn you husky eyes!
-
Riders didn't win another cup.
With video replay we win in 2007.
-
Bye Bob (Irving Retirement)
I used to go to school and play hockey with Bob's son. This is like 30 years ago. Found out today from my dad that he occasionally sees Bob at the grocery store, and he still remembers me and asks how I am doing. Cool!
-
2022 Off Season - Back 2 Back Champs Edition
LMAO off this article. His picks aside, an "all free agent team" when the entire league is essentially entering free agency is such a lazy concept. https://www.cfl.ca/2021/12/21/cauz-selecting-free-agent-team/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
-
2021 Grey Cup GDT - Bombers vs. Tiger-Cats
I could watch those highlights all day. What a team. I didn't appreciate live what a monster fourth quarter Woli had.
-
2022 Off Season - Back 2 Back Champs Edition
If you want to know why the Bombers were the class of the league this year, watch that BA interview. It says everything.
-
2022 Off Season - Back 2 Back Champs Edition
- 2022 Off Season - Back 2 Back Champs Edition
The players are tight to get home for Christmas. If they get a positive test before they get on the plane, they are stuck here, so I don't blame some for getting ahead of it.- 2022 Off Season - Back 2 Back Champs Edition
Samcanadian ?- 2022 Off Season - Back 2 Back Champs Edition
Had to share this from Riderfans: I disagree on the receivers. All things being equal and healthy, I don't think Lawler is a number one or two on the Riders. KSB/Lenius are very competitive with Demski/Wolitarski. - 2022 Off Season - Back 2 Back Champs Edition