Everything posted by Super Duper Negatron
-
Week 12 - GDT - Non-Champ Edition
Prost. German lager. I am 50/50 on torque too but I am a sucker for seasonal Oktoberfest style beers.
-
Week 12 - GDT - Non-Champ Edition
Oh **** I read it wrong the second time. I was right the first time. What percentage was that Torque I just drained?
-
Week 13 - Non-Champ Edition
I just realized a did a mini odds and sods there. I dont even like gin!
-
Week 13 - Non-Champ Edition
Ball hit Rose before there was any contact. PI would make no sense but command center gonna command center.. They got it right! Well if that wasn't the Elkiest thing you've ever seen....LOL. Jesus.
-
Week 12 - GDT - Non-Champ Edition
Based on the games today I would say someone is looking out for you. I read that wrong. Just imagine you said the picture wasn't working. Dammit...
-
Week 13 - Non-Champ Edition
Oh right, Ottawa is god awful. My bad.
-
Covid-19
Southern health 🤦♂️
-
Week 13 - Non-Champ Edition
Doesn't matter! I have that little faith in BLM.
-
Week 13 - Non-Champ Edition
Ottawa takes this one. Book it.
-
2021 (??) CFL Season
Was going to say, give Zach Khari's receivers and look out.
-
2021 Blue Bombers Season
You can rest assured that rider fans and their media wouldn't be bitching about the quality of the league this year if it was their team slapping everyone around.
-
Week 12 - GDT - Non-Champ Edition
Stamps win easily with even adequate QBing tonight.
-
Week 12 - GDT - Non-Champ Edition
Rumors of BLMs comeback have been greatly exaggerated.
-
Week 12 - GDT - Non-Champ Edition
How does Suitor, without irony, continue to draw and talk about plays that didn't actually happen?
-
3 star plus HH bc beat down WCF road to the grey cup
HH to Rourke for nope-ing out of that game and forcing the reanimated corpse of Michael Reilly back in.
-
GDT - Week 12 - Lions @ Champs
We don't have a meaningful game for over a month. That's nuts.
-
GDT - Week 12 - Lions @ Champs
Yeesh, that game. Poor Reilly.
-
Week 12 - GDT - Non-Champ Edition
Riders dline offside on the 1 for about the 50th time this year.
-
GDT - Week 12 - Lions @ Champs
Second half please:
-
Week 12 - GDT - Non-Champ Edition
What the **** is the point of review if they are going to uphold **** like that?
-
GDT - Week 12 - Lions @ Champs
A BC win puts the Riders closer to losing a playoff spot. It's almost worth it...
-
Week 12 - GDT - Non-Champ Edition
I like Stanback.
-
Week 12 - GDT - Non-Champ Edition
Not gonna lie, that was hilarious in slow motion.
-
Tickets for sale for Thursday
Sold on fansfirst for $240 for the pair. Happy with that, although at a slight loss.
-
Tickets for sale for Thursday
Dropped them to $140 each on fansfirst, or you can buy them direct from me for $125 each. If I can't sell them for that i will just have to find a way to use them myself.