Everything posted by Super Duper Negatron
-
Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT
Benefit of the doubt is inversely proportional to the number of times an organization has employed the "frightened pee pee" defense
-
Tell us an old timey Bomber sentence story
I feel like I remember someone with a pig farm buying it as a feed trough, but that might have been a fever dream. At least a portion went to someone's man cave: https://www.winnipegfreepress.com/local/180038251.html I'm down a rabbit hole here:
-
Tell us an old timey Bomber sentence story
It was, and someone correct me if I am wrong, sold to fans when the stadium was torn down.
-
Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT
Dickenson not sure what discipline will be for Purifoy Spoiler: None
-
Tell us an old timey Bomber sentence story
Me and four other buddies with East side upper deck season tickets standing up and yelling "BLOUNT!!!" at the top of our lungs after Eric broke another one. Also, 10 year old me wishing I was taller as a cigarette butt floated past me at the trough.
-
Semi-Finals - Sunday, November 28th
A loss in the West Final would be a shame after a great season. A loss to the Riders specifically would **** me up for weeks. I hate that team. Dollop of Jesus. **** me sideways.
-
Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT
I was about to make the exact same comment. The intended tone might have been different though.
-
Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT
LMAO at the one team we didn't even play this year being butthurt. Yes, please, everyone on the green bandwagon.
-
Covid-19
Count my kids in those first dose numbers. Moved them up from next week and got them in at Sobey's yesterday. 1 down, 1 to go! Plus I will probably get my booster after the New Year.
-
Semi-Finals - Sunday, November 28th
Originally posted by Saskatoon_riderfan Now that was a football game. As a Rider fan I would have loved to see them win 60-0 and not have the heart attack at the end. But as a football fan as well I truly appreciate the great game that these two teams put on, and the right team won. Best CFL game of the season hands down
-
Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT
**** off Suitor!
-
Semi-Finals - Sunday, November 28th
Bring em on. If we lose to this trash pile of a team...
-
Semi-Finals - Sunday, November 28th
Horrible OT by Calgary
-
Semi-Finals - Sunday, November 28th
Please tell me TSN didn't lose the feed for OT.
-
Semi-Finals - Sunday, November 28th
Bo Levi Miscue
-
Semi-Finals - Sunday, November 28th
- Semi-Finals - Sunday, November 28th
One Grey Cup is not enough to wash away the taste of decades of disappointment.- Semi-Finals - Sunday, November 28th
He runs like he has a full diaper. What a waste of a timeout.- Semi-Finals - Sunday, November 28th
Carey vs Olivera is a mismatch. Hope it's passing weather.- Semi-Finals - Sunday, November 28th
Did the ref just push the ball towards the sticks on that measurement? Sask d line lined up offside again!- Semi-Finals - Sunday, November 28th
91 passing yards and 3 ints. Did Roberson jump when Faj was already passed the LOS?- Semi-Finals - Sunday, November 28th
LMFAO- Semi-Finals - Sunday, November 28th
Most embarrassing game of the year- Semi-Finals - Sunday, November 28th
Dave Dickenson being outcoached by *checks notes* CRAIG DICKENSON?!- Semi-Finals - Sunday, November 28th
Stamps with the worst kick recovery attempt I have ever seen. - Semi-Finals - Sunday, November 28th