Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sweep the leg

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sweep the leg

  1. Win or lose I agree with the challenge at this point in the game.
  2. We use BO as a receiver a lot more when Collaros is playing.
  3. I would’ve used a time out at :06.
  4. Our cover teams have been good all year. I agree with their decision, they just screwed up on the execution of it.
  5. Shay got blown up on that return and the returner went through his lane.
  6. Matt Jaworski has been moved from the retired list back to the practice roster. Seems like good news.
  7. Random observation from last night but Marshall Ferguson’s head is gigantic. It’s almost twice the size of Lapo’s.
  8. And their backup rb. Keesean Johnson will be getting 20 targets.
  9. I don’t disagree but I also don’t see it happening soon.
  10. We don’t seem interested in using three import recs so none of this really matters. Lewis won’t come here to sit on the pr.
  11. I don’t know why I remember this but wasn’t he really good at short yardage?
  12. I think Willie has been so far this year. He’s been the exception to the rule so far about the massive mistake of bringing too many old guys back.
  13. Interested to see what Bailey does at rb for the Lions. Comes from a pretty good college program and looked good in the preseason.
  14. I think Younger is trying to recreate the style of defense used by the early-mid 2000 Argos. The problem is we don’t have the talent or aggressiveness of those teams’ secondaries. Those long completions to the field wr we give up regularly were turned into pick sixes by Byron Parker.
  15. I’d like to know how O’Shea got talked into bringing Condell on board. Ignoring our power back and the gameplans we use don’t seem like things O’Shea would like. We have three starting recs under 180lbs and four under 6’0 tall. We were bullies in the Grey Cup years so it’s crazy to see how much that has changed.
  16. Wheatfall’s just a guy and not really worth crying over his loss. I have little doubt Singer would put up similar numbers if we used a 3rd import at rec.
  17. We’ve won four times with these receivers and Condell’s game plans.
  18. I really hope we don’t put Wallace at RT if Broxton can’t go. A Bryant-Wallace tackle duo would be a disaster.
  19. I hate watching Bryant like this. He’s probably the best in CFL history but he’s in the late stage Michael Jordan/Muhammad Ali career path where they clearly hung on too long. O’Shea and Walters failed Bryant and the team by bringing him back.
  20. Not sure accepting the penalty was the right call. Two td game no matter what.
  21. Schmek pushed the centre back five yards.
  22. When did Eli take over at centre?
  23. I wonder if the coaching staff has considered that going empty lets the dl pin their ears back to pass rush? At least give the OL a chance.
  24. Hicks got under Bryant so easily on that play.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.