Everything posted by sweep the leg
-
Stamps at Bombers GDT
I’m aware of who they have. Jones is 33 and has been in the CFL for years.
-
Stamps at Bombers GDT
Meh. With Begelton hurt I don’t know that they’re better. They don’t have a true #1 either.
-
Bombers-Stamps Early Chat
Woodbey played in week 1 so he has another week to go on the six game. Can’t imagine we’ll take him off early.
-
2026 Bombers Season
Agreed. We have several guys who are eligible to come off and have been practicing.
-
Bombers at Redblacks- Dru Brown's revenge tour GDT
I think we’re getting a little crazy when we compare Elsbury to Kolo. He needs to get better at run blocking but his pass pro has been pretty good. I get some don’t like that he’s using up an American spot and that’s fair, but he’s definitely been an upgrade from last year. Eli is playing te and blocking des and lbs, not trying to move a nt.
-
Bombers at Redblacks- Dru Brown's revenge tour GDT
You think O’Shea, the guy who consistently plays more Canadians than required, is showing bias to an American rookie over a Canadian we drafted? There’s a very good chance he could be worse than Elsbury.
-
Bombers at Redblacks- Dru Brown's revenge tour GDT
Was that all his fault though? Wallace stood there and did nothing until the de spun back inside after the play was basically over. Elsbury missed him but I don’t know if he was supposed to have help or not.
-
Bombers at Redblacks- Dru Brown's revenge tour GDT
I’ll join in on the Elsbury pile on. On the short yardage play on the first drive he got blown up so badly his feet came off the ground when he bounced backwards. On another run in the 2nd half he got popped so hard he ended up back at the los standing straight up when Oliviera was tackled. Our run game, both bc of playcalling and blocking, hasn’t been good enough. I’d like to see some more runs behind Broxton in either the B or C gap. RPOs are fine but it’s basically all we do.
-
Week 7 games
He and Smith both do pbp.
-
Bombers at Redblacks- Dru Brown's revenge tour GDT
All of the empty backfields had me confused. We have a 226lbs rb who gets most of his rec yards via screens and swing passes. IMO it doesn’t make sense to use him like we are.
-
Bombers at Redblacks- Dru Brown's revenge tour GDT
If Redblack dbs could catch might have been a four int blowout loss. But they can’t and it wasn’t…
-
Bombers at Redblacks- Dru Brown's revenge tour GDT
Thank God for Kramdi!
-
Bombers at Redblacks- Dru Brown's revenge tour GDT
Four yard pass to Corky on 1st & 30….
-
Bombers at Redblacks- Dru Brown's revenge tour GDT
I’m going to guess that the Redblacks run another double move against Williams in the 2nd half.
-
Bombers at Redblacks- Dru Brown's revenge tour GDT
That was hard to watch.
-
Bombers at Redblacks- Dru Brown's revenge tour GDT
The 20th speed out we’ve run on 2nd down got figured out. Weird…
-
Bombers at Redblacks- Dru Brown's revenge tour GDT
He looked like he malfunctioned.
-
Week 7 games
Same. I don’t dislike him, but it feels like he tries too hard sometimes. He’s still fairly new at it so I’m sure he’ll keep getting better. I like listening to him on sports shows and think he’s pretty good in the booth. I wish he didn’t act like an ******* on social media though. Overall I think he’s been good for the league.
-
Bombers at Redblacks early chat
I think the Als would be ok with Crum. He looked pretty good at times last year on a bad Ottawa team. To me he’s a fringe starter/quality backup.
-
Bombers at Redblacks early chat
Dolegala sure, but Maier is a legitimate backup calibre qb in this league. Elgersma needs more than a dozen five yard completions to prove himself.
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
BC and TO both have very good interior DLs.
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
Argos cut DeWayne Hendrix. Would be an upgrade over Fletcher.
-
Bombers "at" Argos GDT
It’s a discussion forum so it’s reasonable to talk about, but I hope nobody actually believes Collaros will be benched or traded. Barring a long term injury this is Collaros’ team. I’m not sure there’s a more loyal coach in pro sports than O’Shea.
-
2026 Bombers Season
Where do you find pressure stats?
-
2026 Bombers Season
Remember this the next time you complain about Cobb, Corcoran, etc.