Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sweep the leg

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sweep the leg

  1. As a st’er I’d rather chase Vaval than have to take on a 230lbs returner lol
  2. I agree with whomever said Jones had a good night. I thought he was very noticeable. I also like both of our corners. Aside from a tough first half against Hamilton I think Moxey’s been pretty good for us. Third quarter wasn’t great, but otherwise I liked our pass rush. Willie looks ten years younger and Reese is looking like a nice find. I liked the jet option we added to the run game in the first half, but the 2nd half seemed like more of our predictable up the gut for three yards. On one play we sniffed out the blitz with a fake waggle then ran into it anyways. Made no sense. Maybe we couldn’t change plays with a newbie qb but it bugged me.
  3. @Booch Pm says you cant accept messages, but I’d love those tickets if you still have them.
  4. Argos’ radio guy was saying that their interior dl has been really good but the ends have been a weak spot. Running outside might be the way to go.
  5. I don’t think it was dirty, but it looked to me like the forearm bounced off the shoulder and hit Colllaros in the head. On purpose or not shots to the qbs head should be penalized.
  6. Absolutely not. Dru Brown has to play if Collaros can’t go. I suspect we were being over cautious with Collaros and he’ll be back next week though.
  7. The Streveler game last year might be worse.
  8. No awareness from Kramdi. Could have broken that up.
  9. One guy came 10 yards off the sideline to complain.
  10. Holm has to make that play.
  11. Demski tries to play hero ball too much. Wants the big play instead of the smart play.
  12. I didn’t see Daniels. You could be right.
  13. Not the OL fault there.
  14. BO picked the wrong side.
  15. You want a smaller injury prone qb to do short yardage? It’s a fairly important role in the CFL that you notice when somebody is bad at it ie Streveler last season.
  16. Dru Brown is a Bomber. 1st & 2nd for Brown and a 2nd.
  17. I can’t stand that guy but I have to admit I laughed when I saw it.
  18. I won’t name names, but a few years ago somebody private messaged me on this site to challenge me to a fight in person lol.
  19. who doesn’t?
  20. Last year in the OFC (Ontario equivalent to Rifles) a team lost 93-0. They were so bad they got kicked out of the league for this season.
  21. Pleasantly surprised we added a seventh dlineman. Excited to see what Reese can do.
  22. Edm above .500 for the first time since 2019.
  23. Both lines were much better in the 2nd half. Hicks was giving our tackles trouble in the first half, but didn’t hear his name much in the 2nd. Contain on D was non-existent in the first half but pretty good in the 2nd. Very happy to see the amount of pressure we got.
  24. I thought Vaj and the Stamps were really good on their last drive moreso than we were bad. Most of the catches were contested.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.