Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sweep the leg

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sweep the leg

  1. With Collaros back Oliveira can be a threat coming out of the backfield again. I haven’t double checked stats, but it seems like Brown never threw the ball to him.
  2. I guess we have no interest in seeing Perkins play…
  3. I haven’t been on the site for a few days. Is Hawk Man something we’re calling Mike now?
  4. can he? I’m betting Elsbury could bury some guys out at te too. Trying to move the nt/dt is a bigger ask than what Eli’s doing.
  5. Over/under set at 3.5 for pulled hamstrings.
  6. The Goalie vs Booch fight would be a good occasion for a MBB meet and greet.
  7. Maybe they’ll let him chase kicks. Otherwise I’m not sure what he’ll do. Backup Vaval and maybe get a gadget play or two on offense.
  8. I should have been more clear, I meant switching Cobb out for Singer would mean more than just changing who our #5 receiver is. I’m 100% in favour of making that change.
  9. Just bc you’re listed on the depth chart as the field wr doesn’t mean you have to be the #5 option. Philpot plays out there a lot and he’s the most targeted receiver in the league. We can also move him around.
  10. That’s how my dad always described Bennett too. Coleman was so smooth. Catching a punt is really hard and he made it look easy.
  11. We score 51 and turn the season around.
  12. I raced a kid (16) on the football team I coached a few years ago. I was chirping a few guys that their 40+ yr old coach could outrun them. I was an athlete back in the day and ran track so I figured I still had some speed left. Deal was I had to race a db or rec but I got to choose which one. Losing to that kid was legit one of the worst moments of my life. It was the first day of me acknowledging being an old man…
  13. I’m not a fan of Younger’s D either, but there’s still no excuse for missing that tackle. He makes that play and it’s much more likely the Elks don’t make that kick. The players don’t get to be absolved of all blame.
  14. can’t believe Younger missed that tackle on Luther to seal the game.
  15. That’s a very tough catch to make. It’s a rocket at a lbers head from short range.
  16. His receiver lost his balance on that route. Still shouldn’t be yelling at him though.
  17. Why are we going empty?
  18. Condell calls a great series and then give us those two turd calls inside the 10. We love our <15yard fgs.
  19. I’m pretty sure they’re doing this just to mess with us lol
  20. Tyjuan Garbutt cut by the Ticats.
  21. Yankees hitting coach never played a game in mlb, Oilers pp coach never played a game in the NHL, Chiefs qb coach never played a game of pro football, etc etc etc.
  22. This way of thinking has been proven wrong a million times in every sport.
  23. I thought Bryant had one of his better games last weekend. Still not good, but fewer whiffs. The interior seemed to give up a lot of pressure. Broxton has been our best ol, but he hasn’t been dominating. I wonder if he’d be better back in the left side?
  24. IMO best case scenario is four more wins. Banjo Bowl if Riders are still banged up, TO, Calgary & BC. Certainly no gimmes in there.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.