Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sweep the leg

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sweep the leg

  1. So we kicked off twice and don’t have the wind in the 4th?
  2. On that play the de crashed inside and we looped the dt out wide. He had no chance to keep contain.
  3. We were talking about that too. Just stopped running.
  4. interior of the dl’s a little small. Getting pushed around a bit.
  5. Greg Bell will be a healthy scratch for the Redblacks tomorrow. Highest paid American rb in the league.
  6. Bryant at LT concerns me. He’s arguably the best ol in CFL history, but he started to show signs of his age last year and he’s only going to get slower. Overall I think the line will be good, but that’s something I’m watching. I agree with others who have said we’re an American receiver injury away from big problems. Will we run Perkins at wr now that Streveler is gone? Edit: overall I think we’re a better team than we were last year.
  7. Calgary’s rec group isn’t the best I’ve ever seen. Nice to see a couple starting dl missing from their depth chart too. I think Collaros should have time to throw.
  8. I don’t love our defensive strategy but that is impressive. I think it’s four years running now for least points allowed.
  9. I think it’s the right four teams, but I’d switch SK and Mtl. Riders had some significant losses this offseason.
  10. It’s so weird that some people here have become fixated on Jones. To quote bearpants “he's good, some games even very good... but nowhere near elite”. Why is that a problem? I’ll take good to very good. Not every guy on every team can be elite. How many guys in the CFL can we even label as being elite?
  11. I think Cobb is a serviceable player. I would roster 7 recs (two Cdn backups) if we’re starting three. We need more depth.
  12. He looked great in the *one* camp day I saw, but did virtually nothing in either preseason game. I’m more surprised that he was cut and the Korndog was put on the pr. How many dl does that leave us who aren’t American? Lawson, Gatkouth, & ? That honestly wouldn’t surprise me.
  13. Hergy Mayala got cut yesterday. He’s someone Id look into if we’re going three Cdns at rec. Cenacle beat him out for a job…
  14. I agree that Randolph most likely isn’t done in the CFL. I also think it’s valid to have concern about Bryant. I liked Poncius right from rookie camp. He’s a few years younger than Randolph and I think he has a tonne of potential.
  15. Poncius was better than Randolph in the preseason games and his ceiling is higher imo. Plus the man is a unit physically. We’ve already got three experienced CFL American ol on the roster. Randolph is redundant at this point.
  16. Yeah, the calibre of video we got was only acceptable if the guys doing it were volunteers.
  17. Poncius deserves a pr spot imo. He made a couple mistakes but looks to have a lot of potential. I think there’s a good chance one of Randolph or Vanterpool gets cut. I thought KMB was disappointing in both games, but likely still makes the ar as a backup and st’er.
  18. I thought he was from Toronto, but that makes sense. He seemed pretty good for a Canadian we picked up halfway through training camp lol
  19. IMO Jenkins won the starting de job. I’d have Dixon as a di due to his ability to move around the line. Reese and Arnold earned pr spots. I’d also roster Fletcher as Canadian depth. Texada and Williams might be the only new dbs that earned a chance to stay in Winnipeg. Can Allen was disappointing. Clinton earned a pr spot. I liked the other Mac too, but we have too many guys for him to stick around. Singer the only new rec worth talking about. Interesting to see if he starts or we go three ni.
  20. Clinton looks like a keeper. Arnold Young and Poncius are two guys I’d keep on the pr. Poncius gave up the sack (Elgersma didn’t help imo) but other than that I thought he held up ok. Only 23 & 25 respectively.
  21. Sorry if this has already been asked but can we stream the game on cfl+ in Winnipeg or will it be blacked out?
  22. I think he has a decent group of ol in front of him but the receiver group has a lot to prove.
  23. CFL.caMMQB: Ranking the CFL's top defensive backs - CFL.caWho are the CFL's top defensive backs? CFL.ca's Pat Steinberg counts them down in this week's MMQB.Posted as rage bait for the Kramdi haters lol
  24. Vaval looked terrible early on though, so most guys look better at this point lol. His turnaround from awful to amazing was pretty shocking. Singer looked good returning kickoffs, but imo he struggled with punts. Seemed to struggle to track the ball and let a few bounce.
  25. What did you love about Shay? The only times I noticed him was when he tried to blitz.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.