Everything posted by sweep the leg
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
Win or lose I agree with the challenge at this point in the game.
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
We use BO as a receiver a lot more when Collaros is playing.
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
I would’ve used a time out at :06.
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
Our cover teams have been good all year. I agree with their decision, they just screwed up on the execution of it.
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
Shay got blown up on that return and the returner went through his lane.
-
2026 Bombers Season
Matt Jaworski has been moved from the retired list back to the practice roster. Seems like good news.
-
Week 10 Games
Random observation from last night but Marshall Ferguson’s head is gigantic. It’s almost twice the size of Lapo’s.
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
And their backup rb. Keesean Johnson will be getting 20 targets.
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
I don’t disagree but I also don’t see it happening soon.
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
We don’t seem interested in using three import recs so none of this really matters. Lewis won’t come here to sit on the pr.
-
Joey Crawley
I don’t know why I remember this but wasn’t he really good at short yardage?
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
Geno Lewis released by Ottawa.
-
Lions @ Bombers: The GDT
I think Willie has been so far this year. He’s been the exception to the rule so far about the massive mistake of bringing too many old guys back.
-
Bombers-Lions Early Chat
Interested to see what Bailey does at rb for the Lions. Comes from a pretty good college program and looked good in the preseason.
-
Bombers-Lions Early Chat
I think Younger is trying to recreate the style of defense used by the early-mid 2000 Argos. The problem is we don’t have the talent or aggressiveness of those teams’ secondaries. Those long completions to the field wr we give up regularly were turned into pick sixes by Byron Parker.
-
Stamps at Bombers GDT
I’d like to know how O’Shea got talked into bringing Condell on board. Ignoring our power back and the gameplans we use don’t seem like things O’Shea would like. We have three starting recs under 180lbs and four under 6’0 tall. We were bullies in the Grey Cup years so it’s crazy to see how much that has changed.
-
PGT: Short Week Exposes Blue Issues
Wheatfall’s just a guy and not really worth crying over his loss. I have little doubt Singer would put up similar numbers if we used a 3rd import at rec.
-
Week 8 Games
We’ve won four times with these receivers and Condell’s game plans.
-
PGT: Short Week Exposes Blue Issues
I really hope we don’t put Wallace at RT if Broxton can’t go. A Bryant-Wallace tackle duo would be a disaster.
-
Stamps at Bombers GDT
I hate watching Bryant like this. He’s probably the best in CFL history but he’s in the late stage Michael Jordan/Muhammad Ali career path where they clearly hung on too long. O’Shea and Walters failed Bryant and the team by bringing him back.
-
Stamps at Bombers GDT
Not sure accepting the penalty was the right call. Two td game no matter what.
-
Stamps at Bombers GDT
Schmek pushed the centre back five yards.
-
Stamps at Bombers GDT
When did Eli take over at centre?
-
Stamps at Bombers GDT
I wonder if the coaching staff has considered that going empty lets the dl pin their ears back to pass rush? At least give the OL a chance.
-
Stamps at Bombers GDT
Hicks got under Bryant so easily on that play.