Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

17to85

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 17to85

  1. Woodbey was rough to start the year too before he got hurt. Don't think at this point he is worth playing. The fact that it was such a slog to get smith starting when he looks good at whatever position he is out at is a huge red flag that it's a bigger coaching using players than the exact players issue.
  2. Don't need to be all-stars to improve things. A Journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step.
  3. Imagine if they'd scored more than 3 points in the 2nd half
  4. I think we are beyond the internal head coach promotion. Our guys were picked over by other organizations already.
  5. I think we need a repeat of what happened way back before the grey Cup runs. Someone tells O'Shea to get his head out of his ass and make some roster moves. We saw how pro-active Kyle Walters can be when there's a call for new bodies.
  6. Nield Cobb and Daniels eat so many snaps and do nothing with them. It's criminal
  7. I still say even if you start signing guys like Geno Lewis at worst you get people to worry about their jobs
  8. I dunno how as a qb you watch Pokey Wilson give such piss poor efforts on potential big plays 2 weeks in a row and not blow a gasket at him and the coaches and anyone else that listens... Like that wide open down the sidelines play on 2nd down where he shows less than 0 awareness of his position.... What the **** are they doing in practice?
  9. Zach had a pretty good game and should kick the crap out of his receivers for not holding up their end the the bargain. Bunch of dumber than rocks pansies out there.
  10. Fired up Mike is the most entertaining aspect of the whole debacle.
  11. He is the classic all smiles and jokes when it's going well but when it's not fingers are pointing and he's liable to trip on his own lower lip
  12. Of course not, that would be Jesus.
  13. Mack was a guy I desperately wanted the Bombers to target.
  14. So angry and negative
  15. Complacency is death in sports. If you're not getting better you're getting worse.
  16. These things are true in sport and the general working world. If the boss don't give a **** no one else will either.
  17. Yeah I include the coaches in that too. They need to set the tone and set the bar for the players.
  18. I want a team that gives it their all on the field every single game, that plays hard and fast and one where we don't have to go and ask whether or not we're truly dressing the best possible team we can or if it's just an old boys club where everyone is just too complacent.
  19. I know my limitations, I can't avoid contact so I try and bully smaller people.
  20. Kamau Peterson said once upon a time that when you're 6'4 you're always open... With cleats I'd be a legit 6'5 and at 230 would bring some much needed size to the group.... Just don't ask about speed, athleticism or hands...
  21. At this point I'd try anyone at receiver
  22. Yeah but Novak has seniority so hands are tied
  23. They were highly successful... Probably could have been more successful in all honesty, but still can't take away that success. Trouble is there's too much resting on those laurels and has been for a while.
  24. Who made the decision to go 3 Canadians though? Gm or coach?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.