Everything posted by 17to85
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Yeah the only but he took was from the ground, which given the way he rolled over makes me think shoulder something. Could be neck too I guess. But definitely some thing. Probably related to his neck problems he's had for a few years now.
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
- Post (game) review - interesting observation edition
If they'd somehow managed to get wins vs. Edmonton and sweep the riders they'd be sitting pretty.- Banjo Bowl GDT
If it's not shoulder or collar bone or something for collaros I'll be shocked.- Banjo Bowl GDT
I don't know that there is because Eli has hardly ever played centre. He might miss on some pass blocking plays now and then (reality is we already get they), but Eli can move bodies out of the way better than elsbury can and given out reliance on Brady isn't that a valuable thing?- Post (game) review - interesting observation edition
D was fine on labour day too IMO. Just the offense hung them out to dry entirely- 2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
I literally spent way too much time on the phone with sales people and then the loyalty side to get the best price I could on tv by explaining that literally all I need are tsn, Sportsnet and maybe Crave.... Forget the rest of the ****, that's what I watch I don't want more monthly payments. This dazn thing poses me off cause I probably wouldn't even bother with a tv subscription at all if not for the CFL.- Post (game) review - interesting observation edition
Kramdi really helped set the tone for physical play. And Jones being a dink to the opposition every time it a good thing too. Get that nasty edge going. Make it a slog for offenses. We all saw Harris with his palms up and lower lip dropping but another guy who did not enjoy his experience was Johnson (the good one). He had a miserable experience that game and I love that for him and the riders- Banjo Bowl GDT
Younger was talking about how he has to be more plain with new guys starting in the secondary, I think that's the answer there. They're not over complicating things and it works out better.- Banjo Bowl GDT
- 2026 Bombers Season
And yet you bend over backwards to defend other guys on this team who are failing to get the job done...- Week 15 Games
Fall has arrived, VAJ changes earlier than the leaves do.- Banjo Bowl GDT
Brown didn't try to give the game away..... Thank the D for having a whale of a game cause collaros was complete ****. Top 3 issues for the team today in no particular orders, Condell, OL and Collaros.- Banjo Bowl GDT
Yeah cause Zac and his interceptions and sacks were so useful.... He was ass today before he got hurt.- Banjo Bowl GDT
Who had a really lacklustre percentage in university from what I can tell- 2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
- Banjo Bowl GDT
That's because Saskatchewan blows- Labor Day Classic GDT
I believe he said worst HOF level qb at it.- Banjo week lead up
Well yeah, rider fans are the most delusional folks out there- Banjo week lead up
SAY THAT TO MY FACE!!!- 2026 Bombers Season
The starters are starters for a reason, if this guy was any good he wouldn't be released from the worst team in the league. Se I can make up bullshit absolving people of responsibility too.- Labor Day Classic GDT
Based on what? A rough game by brown? Cause collaros has had rough games this season too.- Banjo week lead up
And a bakers dozen for heart attacks- Labor Day Classic GDT
Honestly I think it is both but this is not a new thing for collaros either.- Labor Day Classic GDT
JBR's point is that collaros himself is to blame for getting buried like he does. I mean look at the bombers when they blitz. Qbs just hit the open spot and no problem. you ever see Collaros do that? used to be he'd run around and make people miss and make a play out of nothing. well he can't do that anymore and he can't work the quick game so you want to derail the bombers? send pressure and chances are you're in a great situation. We need to adjust to that. - Post (game) review - interesting observation edition
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.