Everything posted by 17to85
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
Woodbey was rough to start the year too before he got hurt. Don't think at this point he is worth playing. The fact that it was such a slog to get smith starting when he looks good at whatever position he is out at is a huge red flag that it's a bigger coaching using players than the exact players issue.
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
Don't need to be all-stars to improve things. A Journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step.
-
Week 12 Games
Imagine if they'd scored more than 3 points in the 2nd half
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
I think we are beyond the internal head coach promotion. Our guys were picked over by other organizations already.
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
I think we need a repeat of what happened way back before the grey Cup runs. Someone tells O'Shea to get his head out of his ass and make some roster moves. We saw how pro-active Kyle Walters can be when there's a call for new bodies.
-
Post(game)Mortem - Edm collapse...soon to be season collapse
Nield Cobb and Daniels eat so many snaps and do nothing with them. It's criminal
-
Post(game)Mortem - Edm collapse...soon to be season collapse
I still say even if you start signing guys like Geno Lewis at worst you get people to worry about their jobs
-
Post(game)Mortem - Edm collapse...soon to be season collapse
I dunno how as a qb you watch Pokey Wilson give such piss poor efforts on potential big plays 2 weeks in a row and not blow a gasket at him and the coaches and anyone else that listens... Like that wide open down the sidelines play on 2nd down where he shows less than 0 awareness of his position.... What the **** are they doing in practice?
-
Post(game)Mortem - Edm collapse...soon to be season collapse
Zach had a pretty good game and should kick the crap out of his receivers for not holding up their end the the bargain. Bunch of dumber than rocks pansies out there.
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
Fired up Mike is the most entertaining aspect of the whole debacle.
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
He is the classic all smiles and jokes when it's going well but when it's not fingers are pointing and he's liable to trip on his own lower lip
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
Of course not, that would be Jesus.
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
Mack was a guy I desperately wanted the Bombers to target.
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
So angry and negative
-
2026 Bombers Season
Complacency is death in sports. If you're not getting better you're getting worse.
-
2026 Bombers Season
These things are true in sport and the general working world. If the boss don't give a **** no one else will either.
-
2026 Bombers Season
Yeah I include the coaches in that too. They need to set the tone and set the bar for the players.
-
2026 Bombers Season
I want a team that gives it their all on the field every single game, that plays hard and fast and one where we don't have to go and ask whether or not we're truly dressing the best possible team we can or if it's just an old boys club where everyone is just too complacent.
-
Aug 21 @ Edmonton
- 2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
I know my limitations, I can't avoid contact so I try and bully smaller people.- 2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
Kamau Peterson said once upon a time that when you're 6'4 you're always open... With cleats I'd be a legit 6'5 and at 230 would bring some much needed size to the group.... Just don't ask about speed, athleticism or hands...- 2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
At this point I'd try anyone at receiver- Aug 21 @ Edmonton
Yeah but Novak has seniority so hands are tied- 2026 Bombers Season
They were highly successful... Probably could have been more successful in all honesty, but still can't take away that success. Trouble is there's too much resting on those laurels and has been for a while.- 2026 Bombers Season
Who made the decision to go 3 Canadians though? Gm or coach? - 2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)