Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kelownabomberfan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kelownabomberfan

  1. were there any other injuries last night?
  2. Why was Kohlert out there on that key grab? Did Edwards get hurt? Who was Kohlert subbing for?
  3. I was watching the comedy of errors in the first quarter. This team still makes way too many mistakes. Will Ford just completely whiffs on a block, Hebert just walks around him, and nails Buck, right before he's about to find a wide open Jade Etienne. So we have to kick a FG. Palardy whiffs on the FG. Just too many mistakes.
  4. yeah hope he isn't hurt too bad and can play next week. We need him on the D-Line to make old Hank cry next week. Did anyone else see that post-game interview with Calvillo? He totally through Hawkins and Miller under the bus. Couldn't believe it!
  5. LOL! Yeah it was amazing how the ball just threw itself to him too.
  6. How do they get Devine, Jennings and Whitaker into the line-up?
  7. There were a lot of things to like about the game last week. The biggest thing for me was how the Bombers went down by 14 but came back and even lead the game for awhile. In 2012 going down by 14 was a death sentence, it was just all downhill from there. I remember that Edmonton game last year where we were down almost immediately and the slide just kept going - I think at one point we were down by like 35-0 or something. That didn't happen last week, though it could have easily happened. I am liking the fight this year. I hope it keeps up. These guys don't seem to like losing very much, unlike our guys last year, who always found time to yuck it up on the sidelines even when we were getting creamed.
  8. I'd take Montreal, if only for their passports alone. Having 5 NI on the O Line just gives you so many more options on O and D.
  9. Calgary really is a lemming town. I remember one year I was invited to watch the Chucks during Stampede in the box of some oil company. All the execs and junior VP suck-ups showed up in the +33C heat in their stupid Stampede cowboy gear, boots, cowboy shirt, jeans, hats etc. I just said "**** it" and wore sandals, shorts and T-Shirt. I think I had basically every guy in that box come up and lecture me that I wasn't wearing "proper Stampede attire" and I just laughed at them while they wiped the sweat away from their eyes in agony, and just kept saying "I'm from Kelowna. I don't have to conform". LOL
  10. I doubt he'd know the difference between a football, cricketball, basketball or meatball. Actually, given his current rather rotund girth, I think he'd recognize a meat-ball. LOL
  11. Well I own a few shares in my RRSP of Lightstream aka Petrobakken. Maybe I can talk to them. It's all a matter of getting the public will to do it. Politicians aren't going to support something unless they see a public gain to them - ie getting re-elected. Too bad the stadium wasn't in the floodzone, then at least there'd be an excuse to tear it down. I saw Naheed at the game on Friday being interviewed on TSN, and actually having known him back in school I'd guess that was the first football game he's ever been to.
  12. yeah that's good advice, given the high percentage of has-beens that those two teams keep around. Your method would require me checking their rosters, which I'm too lazy/apathetic to bother doing.
  13. Just change the playbook to lame duck lobs to the middle of the field, everyone go for the jump ball. EDIT: in before JBR/Brandon say "isn't that our playbook now?"....
  14. I think you've been watching a bit too much porn lately....
  15. LOL! Yeah if hitting guys hard on the run back after they've picked off yet another bad pass is a judge of an OL, then Edmonton wins hands down! It was nice to see Diamond Ferri laid out though, I honestly didn't know that d-bag was still in the league.
  16. Buck has to limit those floating ducks. That first pass he threw from scrimmage was so bad even Geoff Tisdale could pick it off. Then you know it's bad.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.