Everything posted by kelownabomberfan
-
Lock Of The Week (Week 4 Entries)
or Rod Black can show him his Pacific Rim.
-
Lock Of The Week (Week 4 Entries)
Sheets is the obvious choice here, but we should implement a "Hamilton rule" - if you pick the running back playing Hamilton your guy has to get two TD's or you get a strike.
-
Burke Comments
and it wasn't pee.
-
Buck Pierce......should Goltz Start?
Quinton Porter
- Gdt: Calgary Stampeders @ Montreal Alouettes 12/07
- Gdt: Calgary Stampeders @ Montreal Alouettes 12/07
-
Gdt: Saskatchewan Roughriders @ Toronto Argonauts 11/07
there might not have been a Toronto broadcast. I couldn't believe it myself but there are Argo games that have no radio coverage. It's just ridiculous. If you go on the Argo's site, the radio broadcast schedule from 2009 is still up. No one has thought to update it in 4 years. Just unbelievable. This is the team the rest of the league gave $500K and a Grey Cup to last year. http://www.argonauts.ca/page/argos_radio_broadcast
-
Dexter Davis In, Freddie Harris Out This Week
Yes - throw me in!!
-
Hamilton's New Home "tim Hortons Field"
As long as you ignore their US experience.
-
Game Day Gif Party - Bombers @ Guelph Kittens (Week 3)
Hey Jean Luc - you get to be the OC against the Hamilton defence this week....
-
Prediction: Who Will Be Our Leading Receiver?
I think Watson is going to be seeing a lot of balls in his face all year - Rod Black.
-
Game Day Gif Party - Bombers @ Guelph Kittens (Week 3)
- Depth Chart @ Hamilton (Week 3)
good to see Hobbs is still there, I hope he has a few more whiffs on INT's like he did against Edmonton. That was classic.- Bryant Turner Wins All 4 Player Of The Week Awards; Gives Away 3
Then it's still Creehan's fault that the Ti-Cat D sucks I guess....- Defense!
http://video.tsn.ca/?dl=cfl-gamesondemand/latest/1/0/136053/video/127 Go to the 1 hour 21 minute mark - around 4 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. Ford never touches the ball.- Defense!
meh. I watched that play many times, if the Alouette guy hadn't jumped on Goltz's back illegally and held him down he would have tagged Hebert so I'm not convinced Winnipeg really got a gift there. We got nailed for a similar play last year against Toronto where Green pounced on a ball in the end zone and they said that a Bomber had interfered with an Argo while on the ground. What comes around goes around.- Lock Of The Week (Week 3)
- Bringing The Kids To A Game
I'll be there August 16th to watch Bryant Turner destroy Hank Burris. I'll have to watch my mouth though as my two nephews will be there with me - I know they probably know all the bad words already but I don't need them blaming me for when they get caught using them!- Bryant Turner Wins All 4 Player Of The Week Awards; Gives Away 3
Turner also was awarded the Nobel prize in Medicine this weekend, as while in the hospital in Montreal he cured ovarian cancer and diabetes.- Defense!
well you have to remember the "Montreal rule" comes into play here - ie when if possible there's a way to give Montreal the game on a bad call, proceed.- Cgy At Ssk
The inbreds really want to be in the Cup this year so I'm sure they've told Taman that going over the cap is allowed if that's what it takes. Given Taman's SMS is on subway napkins he's probably over-joyed to have even less responsibility than usual this year. It will be sweet if the Bombers make it to the show and humiliate the toothless ones in their home pig sty this November.- Bringing The Kids To A Game
I learned all my best swear words at Bomber games....I think the most common phrase from my dad during games was "don't repeat what that man is yelling in front of your mother"....- Cgy At Ssk
He doesn't play for Winnipeg. If we had him, he'd be "just another bum Mack brought in that is never going to play".- Defense!
yes it does matter.- Defense!
Did they happen while JJ was playing defense? - Depth Chart @ Hamilton (Week 3)