Everything posted by kelownabomberfan
-
Patrick Watkins a no-show at Argo camp?
that. Horne injured his calf training (he thinks 1 to 2 weeks). Younger is hanging up the cleats... i don't know who can/will step in there. That's a blow. At his age, he still had speed and athleticism, but his football IQ and reads are what always set JY apart. The Hot-dog muncher says that he doesn't know when Watkins is coming back. Yikes!!
-
Patrick Watkins a no-show at Argo camp?
Yikes. That'd be like losing Jovon, Hefney, and Stewart/Suber. That's got to hurt if the Arblows have to go with almost a brand-new secondary this year. So much for no turnover on that team....
-
Patrick Watkins a no-show at Argo camp?
I was just watching the Khalif Mitchell interview on TSN and LOLing at what an idiot he is, and the reporter stated that Patrick Watkins was a no-show at camp. Bluto what gives?
-
Main Camp -- Day 2
Miles was definitely a guy I thought had a chance to be a good player for us. I suppose this doesn't necessarily mean he can't be though. with the way Bomber players seem to get injured year in and year out, I'd say most of the players in camp right now will be in uniform at some point in the season, be they on the P/R or called back al a Justin Goltz back in 2011 after a few weeks go by and starters start dropping like flies. Last year we didn't even make it to Game one without having to play our 3rd string running back (who couldn't catch a ball to save his life) and our 2nd string tackle (who couldn't block to save his life).
-
Main Camp -- Day 2
- Main Camp -- Day 2
- Bombers add one, cut one
highlight package on Renaud. Looks pretty good! Kind of reminds me of Arland Bruce, or what Brock Ralph would have looked like if he had hands and a heart.- Main Camp Observations - Day One
and Milt was 5 yards offside almost every play too, but the refs almost never called him. Perhaps Milt has been coaching young Kito on the subtleties of the slot?- Offseason Grades
what? The Bombers got the lowest grade of all the teams? I am shocked!! :shock: This is only what, the 5th year in a row?- Rookie Camp Observations - Day Three
I'm thinking this is Poblah's year to either break-out or to forever sink into Bauman-like mediocrity. I like him and think he has potential, but if being inside and seeing way more balls doesn't lead to dramatically increased production then not sure what more can be done with him.- John Chick Sweepstakes ?
well you know if there's an old expensive option out there Taman will be the one to go after it.- Should the Bombers consider injury history when drafting
I can't believe I am saying this, but I totally 100% agree with you.- Rookie Camp Observations - Day Three
There's no 72 listed on the roster. Did you mean 77?- John Tortorella fired ...
yeah the CBC is a joke. Don Cherry and Rex Murphy are the only people I take seriously on that entire network.- Rookie Camp Observations - Day One
http://www.bluebombers.com/main/index footage of the QB's throwing and interviews from Day one is up on the BB site. Max Hall really puts heat on the ball! I've never heard people cheer after a throw into a net before!- Rookie Camp Observations - Day Two
Yeah it would like watching the Flutie brothers play together...- Rookie Camp Observations - Day Two
As I was reading this I started grinning as the image of Creehan yelling "I ****ING LOVE THAT **** ZACH ANDERSON!!!" went through my mind....- Rookie Camp Observations - Day One
not much room in the back of those endzones!- Welcome!
np. had to get a few invites out late last night before my ban took effect. ha ha well you basically dared Colin to ban you. Talk about setting the bridge on fire!- Suggestions
yeah I find it confusing regarding whether there are any unread posts. On the OB site if there is a new post in a thread it is highlighted. Here I can't tell.- Bombers Training Camp All About Quarterbacks
Sounds like we will have 5 QB'S after all. Ben Rossong tweeted that he'll be in camp, a QB from Saint Mary's Huskies. Who?- Rookie Camp Observations - Day One
Looking forward to all the reports! - Main Camp -- Day 2