Everything posted by kelownabomberfan
-
Game 5 : PuckTales
They definitely looked tired.
-
The 2026 Grim Reaper Thread
- Game 5 : PuckTales
Looks like we got ourselves a Peaky Blinder on our team this year we do. Tommy!!- The 2026 Grim Reaper Thread
- The 2026 Grim Reaper Thread
- Random Jets News
- Game 4 : The Snows of Nichushkin
and the game belt goes to.... or is it "game cable"?- Game 4 : The Snows of Nichushkin
- 2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
Now imagine if he was a Navy Seal....- Game 4 : The Snows of Nichushkin
I'd like to see Manson head butting Bauer's fists.- Game 4 : The Snows of Nichushkin
Our Jets 2026-2027 theme song, in honor of a great Canadian who just left us far too soon:- 2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
Glad to see BC had the balls to cut him...- 2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
- Game 3 : @Happy Feet
- Game 3 : @Happy Feet
- Game 3 : @Happy Feet
I'm on Shaw Direct satellite and I checked my available channels and was NOT receiving the game for free. So I guess it was just free for regular Shaw cable customers? Anyway, I've got Sportnets+ and Prime membership so I'll be able to watch all the games this year. Who knows for how long that will last.- 2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
- Game 2: @ First afternoon start of the season
Yager and He seem to be lighting it up in the AHL so far - looking forward to both of those guys getting a chance at some point this year. Youngblood coming into the lineup is the only way this team gets better. Relying on the old guard is a recipe for failure.- Game 3 : @Happy Feet
I'm watching the game on Sportsnet+ online, as I've had to do many years now. I have to pay to watch the Jets, though if those Rogers a-holes increase the fee yet again next year I'm surging to another provider. Enough of this crap. Just like how TSN used to show the NFL games from England but now want to force you to sign up for TSN+ to watch them. It just never ends, always promising you content and then taking it away and forcing you onto yet another paid streaming service. /rant- Game 2: @ First afternoon start of the season
- Game 2: @ First afternoon start of the season
I could watch this for hours...- The 2026 Grim Reaper Thread
- GDT-Bombers-Als
- GDT-Bombers-Als
did Montreal even bother to dress a punter?- Game 1 : It's A Retool Not a Rebuild
I wonder which family is which? Is that Viggo's mom? Or his sister?Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
- Game 5 : PuckTales