Everything posted by kelownabomberfan
-
Mack, Burke Give Each Other Room To Do Jobs
I'll be surprised if the Schmoes win more than 2 or 3 games this year. They just look brutal on paper right now.
-
Bomber Game Tomorrow Being Televised In Hamilton
who is they? Cogeco? Why would they do that? Have they done it before?
-
Bomber Game Tomorrow Being Televised In Hamilton
So can you stream it for us Zontar aka Snuggles?
-
Depth Chart Vs. Hamilton
Morley isn't playing center dude. Sorenson has it locked up. Swiston is banged up so isn't making the trip, I believe I read that somewhere.
-
Burke Reaches Out To Vets
His girls were pretty hot too....
-
Site Not Working In Explorer?
yup it's working now
-
Site Not Working In Explorer?
IE 10 At home I still have an old version - 7 I believe. Neither are working.
-
Bomber Game Tomorrow Being Televised In Hamilton
yeah that would be almost as good as a decent stream. I'd rather watch the game live with beer in hand. Even if I have to listen to horribly biased Ti-Cat commentating.
-
Site Not Working In Explorer?
Here's the error message I am getting both at home and at work when I try to browse the site with IE: The website cannot display the page HTTP 500 Most likely causes: The website is under maintenance. The website has a programming error. What you can try: Refresh the page.Refresh the page. Go back to the previous page.Go back to the previous page. More information
-
Bomber Game Tomorrow Being Televised In Hamilton
Ticats.ca Staff The Hamilton Tiger-Cats have teamed up with Cable 14 and Cogeco to televise Thursday’s pre-season finale at the University of Guelph’s Alumni Stadium against the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. Coverage will begin with a pre-game show at 6:45 p.m. before live coverage inside Alumni Stadium begins at 7 p.m. Veteran broadcaster Todd Crocker will handle play-by-play duties with colour commentary provided by Don Edwards. Mike Fortune will be on the sidelines to conduct on-field interviews with Ticats officials and players. A live broadcast will be available on Cable 14 to fans in the Hamilton, Haldimand and Niagara regions. Cogeco subscribers in Burlington and Oakville will be able to watch the game tape-delayed on June 21 at 1 p.m. http://www.ticats.ca/article/cable-14-t ... son-finale Think we can convince a Ti-Cat fan to stream this game online? That would be amazing.
-
Depth Chart Vs. Hamilton
what about Swiston? Isn't he the 6th? If not, then what happens to Morley? Cut outright?
-
Site Not Working In Explorer?
just did a test - worked in Mozilla (which is what I am using right now) but failed in IE and Chrome. Works on my Android smart phone, but not my Blackberry tablet. Is this a Flash issue?
-
Site Not Working In Explorer?
Is anyone else having this problem? The site is only working for me with Chrome and Mozilla, but not with Explorer. When I try to open in Explorer or with my Blackberry tablet I get a "website cannot display the page" message. What's going on?
-
Mack, Burke Give Each Other Room To Do Jobs
did he have another kid because he knew he could just sit around earning a paycheque? Hmmm....
-
Depth Chart Vs. Hamilton
so January backs up Pencer? I doubt that.
-
Mack, Burke Give Each Other Room To Do Jobs
so wouldn't Cortez then just sit on his butt and collect a salary like Lapo is doing? Hmmm....
-
Mack, Burke Give Each Other Room To Do Jobs
what is the league standard deal? And if the coach gets a new job, is the team still on the hook for salary? I see that Saskatchewan now has Cortez as their OC, after he got canned after one year as Hamilton HC. Is Hamilton still paying him a partial salary?
-
Bombers Release Hefney
Joe Pascucci @Pascucci0151m Hufnagel not prepared to say where they plan on playing Hefney. "We'll see how he does at SAM Linebacker." Guess Hef didn't say no to that.
-
Bombers Release Hefney
Ted Wyman @Ted_Wyman7m According to Sun Media's Ian Busby Jonathan Hefney will play SAM Thursday for #Stampeders. Position he did not want to play for #Bombers Perhaps he knows now that saying he doesn't want to play a position will get him cut?
-
Mack, Burke Give Each Other Room To Do Jobs
and laying a 44-32 shellacking on the future Grey Cup champs in October is enough to give me hope.
- It's The Official M.b.b Prediction Thread
-
Matt Nichols Out For The Season With Torn Acl
Alex Brink, come on down. That 3rd stringer Edmonton has is the reincarnation of Bad Banks. Tunnel-vision.
-
Touchdown Song?
Buchko in his apology press conference referenced a "touchdown song" that the Bombers are going to play after every touchdown. When I went to a Seahawks game last year, I noticed that they had a TD song as well, and it was used to great effect. Their song kind of went like this song from Macklemore: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zNSgSzhBfM Especially at the 4:30 mark. The song would go "NA NA NA NA NAH" and the crowd would sing "HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY". It was awesome. I hope that the Bombers have found something equally as effective.
-
Etienne Grabs A Clue
at this point, I have an incredibly open mind. I don't know if he'll do well or tank. But at least you guys could do the same, and give the kid a chance. All the pissing and moaning about JE over the past two years has been ridiculous. You guys just constantly set yourselves up for a fall.
-
Etienne Grabs A Clue
Good luck with that. Even if Jade becomes a Hall of Fame receiver, the same whiners will always find a reason to whine about something. It's called chronic inability to ever see a bigger picture.