Everything posted by GCJenks
-
MTL @ SSK - Drew Willy Must Be Benched And Adams Playing
You could see the frustration that Edem had with Carter with the UR in the end zone. I thought for sure he was going to walk over and give Carter a shove for being so stupid. Watching those Riders does take the sting out of a Bomber loss. That Ticat team that put 31 on us will surely put up 60 on the Criders if they aren't any better than this week.
-
Lock of the Week 3
Andrew Harris
-
Lock of the Week 2
Andrew Harris
-
Around the League: 2018 Season
They did have Kevin Glenn last year so...
-
Lock of the Week
I'm feeling inspired by all the Wild Ass Guesses in other threads and going totally off the board with: #81 Peterman Going to be a game of the ages for the rookies!!!
-
Around the League: 2018 Season
Can the Riders even count 7? Carter is #8 on the list as a WR, has he taken any offense snaps in the preseason? I'm pretty sure he's not on the top 50 list if he plays DB all season...
-
Around the League: 2018 Season
@Colin Unger This TSN Highlights package has the Collaros hit at about 0:35, this is where I first saw it shared.
-
Manziel Signs With Tiger-Cats
Maybe I haven’t been following along closely enough but what is Barstool sports and why is this partnership a big deal?
-
Round 1: Game 4 @ Wild
The business types at Sportsnet really need to call Romanuk in to the office. They are going to make a boatload if the Jets go all the way. As soon as the Jets are out there will be 1000's of cancelled Sportsnet subscriptions.
-
Bomber Moves 2018
According to an Ed Tait interview I heard yesterday they are hoping to be outside at IGF (weather permitting). Fans are welcome and details should be available on the website.
-
Around The League: 2018 Offseason
https://globalnews.ca/news/4055937/rick-zamperin-johnny-manziel-closes-to-door-on-the-ticats-cfl/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+globalnews%2FOCNr+(Global+News-Rick+Zamperin+√+++) Just saw this in the twitter feed on the side of the page. Doesn't sound like anyone will be doing any Ed McMahon impersonations "Heeerrreeee's Johnny!!!"
-
Around The League: 2018 Offseason
I could make you a pretty good deal on mine...
-
Game 43 : Great White @ Great White North
Today was the first game this season I managed to see in person and I have 2 questions / comments. 1. Have the hooking and tripping calls been as soft all year as they were today? I swear there were 5 called today that wouldn't be penalties in Junior or Collage. 2. I was extremely impressed with Roslo today. Especially the play he made to get back and break up the breakaway after another Buff give away. The way he flipped his stick around to hold the shooters stick down and avoid the penalty call was brilliant. I don't think I have seen that before.
-
Game 37 : Bon Copp @ Bad Ladd
In general that was just a painful game to watch. So painful I chose to wrap my wife's Christmas presents instead of watching the third period.
-
Blue Bomber Free Agent List
I know I don't post here much but I have to comment on what I just heard. Listening to the media conference call with Weston Dressler, Paul Friesen just asked him "With only 11 games played last year and 32 years old were you at all afraid that no one was going to call?" WHAT A "FIRETRUCKING" D'BAG!!! I remember Paul from his days covering Bison U Sports in the late 80's/ early 90's and it is truly disappointing what a scum reporter he has become.
-
Week 13 Pick 'Ems
Can I please change that to Ottawa ?
-
Week 13 Pick 'Ems
Is there a way to tell what our picks were or do we need to ask @Rich ? I don't think I picked Montreal but want to be sure...
-
Flying High into Montréal: Bombers vs. Als
Having to start Sam Giguere ahead of Nik Lewis because of ratio issues speaks volumes about what they have to work with right now.
-
GDT: EDMONTON @ WINNIPEG
I think Adams has been a beast the last couple of games. It seems with the group we have now he actually gives a ****. Too many times before it looked like he didn't care or was going through the motions. Now he wants and fights for every ball and extra yards on every catch. I didn't notice Knox get roasted on the field but a couple times coaches let in to him on the sidelines. Once after a special teams play and once after the defense game off the field.
-
Week 8 Pick 'Ems
@Rich it could just be me as I am on my phone but it is saying poll closed no new votes accepted?
- Lock of the Week 4
-
Lock of the Week 7
Which week did i miss? I had Bowman twice at least. The week he was 6 gamed my comment was that I was rolling with him again. Not like it matters in the long run but it does make the week more interesting.
-
Lock of the Week 7
Can I ask you to re check the results? Last week I had 4 strikes now listed as eliminated. My pick last week was Andrew Harris... Thanks.
-
Lock of the Week 7
Andrew Harris
-
Lock of the Week 6
Andrew Harris