Everything posted by GCJenks
-
2019 CFL Season: Around the League
Shake Naked
-
B.C. /T.O. Calg/Sask
My question would be in how many chances? Our defence has spent less time on the field and fewer offensive plays against. That had to figure in your “reasoning” somewhere doesn’t it?
- 2019 Week 4 Pick 'Ems
-
Lock of the Week 4
Chris Matthews
-
Lock of the Week 3
I hear you. I did go look, didn’t get my 3rd strike until week 6 last year. Too many different weapons on the Bombers, May need a new strategy, although a Harris is going to be playing angry next week.
-
Lock of the Week 3
Me too, 3 weeks three strikes. I was much better at this last year.
-
Matt Nichols Discredited Too Much? Passing Yards Are Meaningless
Wow, I hope you know him in real life or that is a real b&*ch way to address someone the day they join and before you know their tendancies.
-
Regular Season Bomber News
That should go without saying, so I did.
-
Regular Season Bomber News
Come on Rich. You know me, I would hate to take away someone else's joy.
-
Regular Season Bomber News
It's 6am on Game Day and no Game Day Thread? Who's the Slacker??? GO BLUE GO!!!
-
Lock of the Week 3
Drew Wolitarsky
- 2019 Week 3 Pick 'Ems
-
I feel like we won the grey cup
As nice as Craig is he is not a HC. Looks completely lost on the sidelines, almost a shell of his former self and we are only 2 games in to the season...
-
Nissan Power Rankings
I don’t know why I have the desire to watch two green teams but would love to see a game between the Riders and the Regina Rams (once Rams start camp of course) ...
- Lock of the Week 2
-
Bombers @ Lions GDT!!!!!!!Finally!!!
Are you trying to insinuate that BC wasn't prepared for Harris to run? They of all teams understand what a weapon he is, he was theirs for years. The key is that no matter how much a team schemes to stop Harris he finds a way to succeed. The surprise comes in when he busts past your best run blockers and stacked 7 or 8 man box...
-
2019 CFL Season: Around the League
I think the wording of that statement is excellent. Pretty much dares the CFLPA to appeal and know they will look like heals if they do appeal.
-
Bombers @ Lions GDT!!!!!!!Finally!!!
Best booth commentary of the game was Forde explaining that was a clean hit and that he didn’t agree with the call. Totally clean and proper play.
-
Bombers @ Lions GDT!!!!!!!Finally!!!
Many of us here don’t care shite for respect. We needed Harris to carry that rock into the end zone.
-
Bombers @ Lions GDT!!!!!!!Finally!!!
Is it 9 o’clock yet???
-
Lock of the Week
Andrew Harris
-
2019 CFL Season: Around the League
I could have sworn I heard him on the radio talking about being sober and doing motivational speaking about addicitions. Maybe being drunk wasn't his issue? (As scary as that may be).
-
Regular Season Bomber News
How about Evan Gill? Is he still playing somewhere?
- 2019 Week 1 Pick 'Ems
-
2019 CFL Season: Around the League
Thank you, I guess I never noticed before. Possibly this year I was watching closer due to the new supplier.