Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rex_Banner

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rex_Banner

  1. Seems like one of those signings just because he’s been here forever.
  2. For a team that lost in the grey cup two years in a row now, in pretty pathetic fashion, they seem pretty content with everything and just bring all the old boys back.
  3. They’re just gonna sign everyone from last year and hope things somehow get better aren’t they?
  4. Time to figure out a plan for life after Collaros. He’s cooked.
  5. Yes more food please, I always love talking about food. So far I’ve got chicken wings and bacon wrapped stuffed pepper poppers on the menu to go on the bbq. Plus some pizza and a bunch of dips, keilbasa, cheese, pickles, I’m so stoked for next weekend already!
  6. Threw into a bunch of bombers and get a lucky flukey catch. Keep playing like they’ve been playing and bombers will be fine.
  7. Who the heck is Alston? Has he been on the PR all season? First I’ve ever even heard his name.
  8. Holy **** Kate Bierness thinks she’s really something.
  9. Wow that’s some brutally dull play by play
  10. Who the heck was he throwing it too?! 😂
  11. Lucky bobbles an awful lot of catches
  12. I’m assuming there will be a parade tomorrow
  13. What a horribly boring football game so far. Yikes.
  14. Not if you called him stench blossom
  15. It honestly looks like he’s just planning to run out of bounds a lot of the time. Like at least try.
  16. When did we bring back Charles Nelson on punt returns? 🤮
  17. I’d be happy if Prukop never sees the field as a Bomber again.
  18. Yeah, pretty unimpressive today honestly.
  19. If Maier wasn’t so awful this game could be long over
  20. The record breaking home losing streak that made all the news is still going strong though!
  21. Liegghio makes all his kicks, and Hamiltons only down by a few right now 😳
  22. I was just going to say, he’s done enough to win this game, but apparently no one can catch a ball. I would think even both these QB’s would look a lot better with our group of receivers to throw to.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.