Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rex_Banner

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rex_Banner

  1. Oliviera picking up right where he left off last game too
  2. Man, it’s hard to believe one of these teams is actually going to win this game…
  3. Even more nuts to me that we had both these guys on the roster at one point and would still send out Charles Nelson to return kicks. That guy was not good. Lol
  4. Honestly, why are you even here? Comments like this are just embarassing. Don’t come on a Bomber forum and get all high and mighty about how much better your team is, and pissy when we defend ours. I get that you’re probably jealous we have an actual fan base that cares about their football team, so why come here and act like a jerk when your team finally does something relevant?
  5. Part of me was really wondering if the non news on Bailey meant he was really waiting to see if the Bombers could make it work with him. He’s too good to have not have agreed to something elsewhere if they didn’t want him back. a scary good receiver group might just get even better.
  6. I’m a big fan of all 3, sous vide, BBQ, and my air fryer. They all have their place! I made corned beef last week half a brisket weighed in at 15 lbs, and had some serious waygu-like marbling in it…8 days in a dry brine, sous vide for 10hrs set at 180°, best corned beef I’ve ever had. Wish I could upload pictures here.
  7. Honestly I don’t see how you can keep either of the two kickers we have now. Glaring weakness for two years now, that finally caught up with up with them at the worst possible time. Bring in some actual competition too. Mourtada isn’t making anyone work for their job. I would hate to see Jeffcoat go. Thought he was great this season, and one of the few who came to play last night. I Think you really gotta try hard for Kenny Lawler if Schoen goes south. Move on from Ellingson. Not a lot of value there this year. Maybe Agudosi is able to stay healthy and become a player next year? Id have surprisingly little trouble moving on from Winston Rose. I thought he was one of the biggest disappointments this season. It was almost a gimme catch for the other teams to throw his direction all season. Just my two cents.
  8. Zach Collaros, I’m running this department now.
  9. Exactly! And much like first time this year, the more and more they hype up Rourke, Collaros just shows them who’s boss yet again.
  10. Been lurking the forums here for a while now, finally made myself a profile to join in all the goings on. Been watching the Bombers for many years, through the bad years and good, and I’m loving every minute of these last few seasons. A bit about me, I’m 31 years old, I’m a cattle farmer, I love cooking and I paint and sell pictures in my spare time. Can’t wait to talk football with all you fine folks!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.