Everything posted by FrostyWinnipeg
-
Cauchy Muamba signs with Esks
Like last year, nothing to see here.
-
Cohon not seeking 3rd term as commish
Wade Miller already has a job. Nothing to stop him from taking this one.
-
Three new TSN channels coming soon.
Someone said MTS was gonna charge $12 for TSN Jets this season. But just waiting for the other shoe to drop. Mr. Shaw needs a new cottage in NW Ontario.
-
Our new jersey
The "league and CFL" - that's the same thing. Maybe someone misspoke. I find it difficult to believe the teams didn't have input into their own jerseys. I'm sure B.C. said HOT DAMN! We like it as is.Don't change a thing.
-
Scrap divisions?
One win which is good enuf for 2nd place atm. Some people(ex. Bombers but not me) were happy that Bombers were back in the West. It's a better, stronger division and it would force them to become a better team. So why would that not apply to the teams in the East?
-
Cohon not seeking 3rd term as commish
And so the fall out from the Bomber Signature jersey begins.
-
Our new jersey
I saw that one on the feed too. That's actually better then what I was thinking about. And I like the gold trim around the W. Better than the current design (the "gold" comes off as green - intentional?) .. only thing I'd remove are the numbers from the front .. just too busy and out of place. Great job on the pic but while he was Photoshopping it couldn't he have made it Royal Blue?
-
Our new jersey
Wait a few months and get it for half price or less. Get it now for half price The blue helmets I can live with but no gold...at all? Fail.
-
Our new jersey
Whats the Bomber brand? A letter W? The W is pretty weak. We might still get a new logo on the Signatures like B.C.
-
Will The Als Fire Tom Higgins If We Beat Them Friday?
Any time a bad team loses to a team they believe to be inferior to you, there's a good chance the coach gets axed.
-
Scrap divisions?
True day. But at this point it looks like every team in the West will finish ahead of the 2nd place team in the East.
-
Our new jersey
If they are really bad. If they are really good like B.C.'s then more then once, Speaking of jerseys...I was listening to 1290 this morning and they were talking about colours. One fellow wrote to Reebok asking why the unis did not use the "royal blue" and their response was they don't make it anymore(proving my theory). The guy also asked the WBB CEO about this...and he got a no comment. I was shocked to hear both Troy and Edmonds did not realize that this was was a big issue, Troy might tweet a lot but he's not a member of this forum for sure after that comment. So now we know....the rest of the story.
-
Scrap divisions?
Voted for 1 division.
-
Our new jersey
You know if we win with these jerseys we can't take them off until we lose
-
Our new jersey
Cool look...if you're the Toronto Args/Jays or even Wpg Jets. Closest we might get to Royal Blue so enjoy it. P.S. Just found these in the closet
-
Are the R.T.P. calls working?
Thought it was Reilly?
-
Is Bob Wetenhall The Worst Owner In CFL History?
Shenkarow said he was offered Gretzky but that the cost was too high as the team was in financial difficulties. Patrick Roy was drafted using a pick we sent to Montreal. Oh and numb-nuts Paddock traded Teemu. If we really want to get into us being the worst NHL franchise ever and I didnt even bring up the unis or record of consecutive losses. I think I would put Skalbania at the tops with the Gliebs in 2nd place. They should not have been allowed a 2nd chance.
-
China American Football League
Yeah, lol! The easy answer is arena but i'm not up on my covered stadiums of china so....
-
China American Football League
Indoor so arena football?
-
How good is our offensive play calling?
I'm kinda sick of the 2nd and 9's and throwing less then that.
-
Just in case you're discouraged by the last two games ...
Miller is meh to me. CEO is the money guy and outside of firing/hiring GM and/or coach, I don't see him doing much related to football ops. Peeps just want their CEO to make the stadium usable. Start by making that golf course to the north a giant parking lot. We still have a gang of 12 owning this team which I am not crazy about and I suppose the media leaker is still there. In fact I think he's the CEO The mirror has cracked and the smoke is dissipating but we should be good enuf for a crossover spot. The East is crap this year and we should not have left it especially with Ham without HB, Montreal without AC and Ottawa, well its an expansion team I'm surprised they got 1 win. And with 5 wins we ARE ahead of where I thought they would be so I'm happy. That was a nice speech by Joe Mack.
-
Why is Washington still returning punts?
Is he Canadian
-
Henoc Muamba
Right after Israel Idonije.
-
Max's HOT TAKE of the Day: the meaninglessness of the running game in the CFL
When u think about it both offenses were horrible but that Sask running game... The good news is Ford might be coming back after Messams play That guy is Mike Sellers reborn.
-
Moving On -- Looking Ahead To Tuesday
So something is going on in T.O. that forced game to start 2 days early?