Henoc Muamba

Rich

The other day, looking at Packers and some other team website, I noticed that NFL linebackers are huge, 250 pounds and up. 

Don't know if that's changing or not in the NFL.

Don't know if Henoc fits their idea of a linebacker. a lot of American NFL coaches don't like to be doing anything new.

good luck to him, hope he makes it. 

So when is he coming back to the CFL?

Right after Israel Idonije.

Muamba is the kind of player who can earn a job on special teams if he shows enough good things in practise and preseason.  And he's also the kind of player the team will deem expendable when they need a roster spot for a draft pick or signing they really like.  He's in a position where if he plays well he can land a job and later lose it despite having no drop in his level of play.

The other day, looking at Packers and some other team website, I noticed that NFL linebackers are huge, 250 pounds and up. 

Don't know if Henoc fits their idea of a linebacker. a lot of American NFL coaches don't like to be doing anything new.

I believe I saw on the Colts website that he beefed up to around 245 lbs...

I believe I saw on the Colts website that he beefed up to around 245 lbs...

Yeah I think the official weight I saw was 243. Big enough to play ILB in any NFL scheme.