July 6, 201610 yr we start the game day thread a day early, and the bombers show up a day late seems right.
July 7, 201610 yr 2 hours ago, Logan007 said: I hope when the Bomber defense comes out they be all like... I hope this is not me running away from my TV in disgust after the game though
July 7, 201610 yr 26 minutes ago, IC Khari said: I hope this is not me running away from my TV in disgust after the game though If it does happen, for the sake of your neighbors, stay inside. No one wants to see you running around the neighborhood topless except for some ratty tie.
July 7, 201610 yr This is my neighbour when I get "upset" after games ...or is it my wife? Can't remember ...
July 7, 201610 yr On 7/6/2016 at 10:19 AM, bigg jay said: Might need a bigger bottle after this week. one big bottle with first win on it...
July 7, 201610 yr 6/10. few more games like the first two and itll be full on liquor snurf around here. Edited July 7, 201610 yr by wbbfan
July 7, 201610 yr 16 minutes ago, wbbfan said: 6/10. few more games like the first two and itll be full on liquor snurf around here. The Blue and Gold ... LOL
July 7, 201610 yr I know it's the GIF thread, but after reading 17's post, I can't help but post this...
July 7, 201610 yr Ya, let em laugh now but after tonight ... ... or at least after next week Edited July 7, 201610 yr by IC Khari
This Game: