general trade thread to spit ball ideas

Ducky

Morrissey isn't going to be traded. Bet on it.  Trouba? Who knows. Would I?  Maybe if someone made an offer I couldn't refuse. Jvr Marincin and a 2nd? Lol ridiculous. Wouldn't ever happen. We have a Marincin already. His name is Mark Stuart. 

If trouba is being shopped... I highly doubt he is... the jets would get a lot more than people think. 

And Ducky. I'd say no to both your trades. Doesn't do much to help the Jets or other teams involved. .

If I was looking to move a d man right now... Enstrom would be the guy. Eventho he has a NMC... there are ways around that... he'd be the guy I'd be shopping. 

Fleury is very close to making the NHL and no matter how many good forwards you have, Staal makes the Jets a better team. One of the best defensive centers in the league that will net 45-50 points and also allows the Jets to have a line like Connor Little Armia while Staal centers another very good line. Bean should be in the league in about 3 years or less.

Fleury is very close to making the NHL and no matter how many good forwards you have, Staal makes the Jets a better team. One of the best defensive centers in the league that will net 45-50 points and also allows the Jets to have a line like Connor Little Armia while Staal centers another very good line. Bean should be in the league in about 3 years or less.

Why would Carolina want to move their two best defense prospects and their top centre?  For what you are offering?  Come on...

Mark Stuart was a first round pick when he was drafted. Trouba is worth more than Marincin, Marincin is a bottom pairing D man. Plus JVR isn't needed. 

If Trouba is gonna be traded, he won't be, but if he is, it will be a blockbuster for sure. It won't be for a bottom pairing D man, a 2nd and a guy who is UFA in 2 years. 

Trouba would bring back a king's ransom. Look at what Larsson got the Devils.

I see why you want Enstrom traded but you aren't going to get as much for Enstrom as you will Myers and Enstrom/Trouba would make a nice pairing. Myers is the 3rd best RHD we have right now, think what we could get for him. The Canes would love Myers. Faulk and Myers as a one-two punch on the right side isn't bad.

The canes are about 3 years behind the Jets as far as building a team so Staal should be traded for futures.

Jets don't need Staal. 

Canes probably don't need myers either. 

Jets really like myers and Myers really likes Winnipeg. 

If a d man is dealt it will be enstrom because he's older and probably won't be signed at age 33 when his contract is up. Enstrom probably gets you a 1st and prospect. Perhaps Detroit or Boston would be interested 

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 5:23 PM, Goalie said:

Jets don't need Staal. 

Canes probably don't need myers either. 

Jets really like myers and Myers really likes Winnipeg. 

If a d man is dealt it will be enstrom because he's older and probably won't be signed at age 33 when his contract is up. Enstrom probably gets you a 1st and prospect. Perhaps Detroit or Boston would be interested 

SOLD!!!

1 hour ago, M.O.A.B. said:

If Trouba will be traded (which I dont think will happen)... I would like the Jets to trade for him for Jesse PULJUJARVI and rejoin that Finnish-connection with Laine

This might have happened if Trouba had been part of a deal for Edmonton's fourth overall.  When Poolparty fell into Edmonton's lap I think any hope of getting him for Trouba was gone.  Imagine if Edmonton had pulled trigger on number 4, and then we got Poolparty with the 4th overall?  Wow. That would have required some pretty huge balls on Chevy's part.

Edited by kelownabomberfan

20 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Trade defensive dman for offensive forward the fans will always see the team that got the forward as the winner.

Except when your team has a ton of forward depth and your d group consists of Stuart Chiarot and Postma 

Wheeler Ehlers Perreault Stafford Armia Dano Laine thorburn petan peluso all the moose guys... yup definitely need another forward and that's not including Lemieux Lowry Copp scheif little Burmi Lipon Tanev etc etc etc 

We don't need any more forwards.  We have 2 many as is 

Edited by Goalie

4 hours ago, M.O.A.B. said:

If Trouba will be traded (which I dont think will happen)... I would like the Jets to trade for him for Jesse PULJUJARVI and rejoin that Finnish-connection with Laine

Because they've played a little internationally together?

That seems like a pretty big reach, as a primary reason to want the kid.  Don't get me wrong, seems uber-talented.  But we've got an abundance of talented, young FW's - at every level too.