2016 Draft Standings

1 hour ago, kelownabomberfan said:

yeah, time to kill the chemistry he has developed with Perrault and make him play with Thorbs and Copp for a while.  That would destroy anybody's confidence.

Time to lett Copp play with Perrault and Dano...  he's working hard out there but just has no one with him.

Edmonton won tonight so four after tonight.

I can see the Jets finishing 2nd or 3rd but I can't see them overtaking TO.

I'd be happy finishing 2nd or 3rd last.

5th or 6th overall is still a really good player.

I just hope Chevy doesn't go to far off the board and take Keller or someone like that.

15 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Current Standings - Mar 18 - 2250

TOR - 59

WPG - 63

BUF wins, EDM wins, CAL loses but in shootout, Jets lose. What a great night! 2nd last all to ourselves.

Almost as good as...

tumblr_inline_nopaddeQtH1rbbuj0_500.gif

Oh chit!

I love Fast Times.  Reminds me of my youth.  Saw it on the other night.  Disappointed to eventually realize it was on AMC.  So fully censored.  Phoebe Cates was out of this world.

49 minutes ago, Blueballz said:

To be honest I like where we are...like someone already posted when was the last time a last place team won the lottery?

If we finish bottom 1-4 we still have a great chance of getting a good player

It might seem that way. But having the best odds of winning something should always be the preferred option. 

Jets aren't as bad as Vancouver... probably the worst team in the league right now...or Edmonton or Toronto or even Calgary and probably many other teams at the moment. Jets have played well the last 2 3 4 weeks now... they just can't buy a break. This team will be good next season and it don't matter if they pick 1st 2nd 3rd 4th or 6th... 7th 8th... they will get a good player who will turn out to be the steal of the draft..

Call me silly but I don't think they take a LHD if they pick outside the top 4. I think they go BPA and when they pick I'm not convinced BPA will be a d man. Chicago's pick and our 2nd? Go get your d men there or trade up with those 2 and grab one around 15 to 20. 

Don't think Chychrun Juolevi or Sergachev become Jets