2016 Draft Standings

That's as high as the jets can finish. No worse than 6th last. Could still finish 5th last with a Calgary win and loss to LA. 

Guaranteed top 10 pick. Regardless of what happens with the lottery 

Edited by Goalie

Arizona has the tie breaker. It's ROW's. 

It's 5th or 6th last for the Jets only, meaning top 10 pick guaranteed and more than likely top 5 or 6 pick since it seems pretty damn unlikely that teams behind the Jets in the standings would win all 3 lotto spots. 

I personally think the chances of the Jets picking top 3 are greater than them picking in the 7-9 range. 

Edited by Goalie

Current Standings - Apr 9 - 0004

TOR - 69

EDM - 69

VAN - 73

CBJ - 74

CAL - 75

WPG - 76

Tonight's Winners -

Tonight's Losers - CBJ +2

Remaining games

TOR - NJ  ,  EDM - VAN  ,  CBJ - CHI

VAN - EDM  ,  CAL - MIN  ,  WPG - LA

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

10 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

If we end up tied with Blue Jackets, who has the tie breaker. 

They would. We have more ROW.

Here's hoping for a CAL win and a WPG loss.

Now if CAL loses in OT and we lose we are tied for everything including ROW then frack if i know.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

13 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

They would. We have more ROW.

Here's hoping for a CAL win and a WPG loss.

Now if CAL loses in OT and we lose we are tied for everything including ROW then frack if i know.

The. It becomes head to head record? Goals scored?  I can't rememeber. 

So if jackets have tie breaker we can finish fourth. 

Well we played CAL 3 times.

3-1 win @ home , 4-1 loss in CAL , 4-1 loss in CAL

"If teams share the same number of points and wins (i.e., regulation + overtime wins, excluding shootout wins), then the club with more points in their head-to-head season series prevails. If an odd number of games occurred between the teams, points collected in the first game in the city hosting an extra match will be discounted in the math."

So we won, they won. Next.

"If teams remain tied after calculating points, wins (i.e., regulation + overtime wins, excluding shootout wins), and their head-to-head season series, then the team with the greatest positive difference between goals scored (GF) and goals allowed (GA) gets the nod."

EDIT - THIS IS NEW - Then WPG loses a draft spot to CAL because the GF/GA is not in our favour. Thank to @PuckReport.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

1 hour ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Well we played CAL 3 times.

3-1 win @ home , 4-1 loss in CAL , 4-1 loss in CAL

"If teams share the same number of points and wins (i.e., regulation + overtime wins, excluding shootout wins), then the club with more points in their head-to-head season series prevails. If an odd number of games occurred between the teams, points collected in the first game in the city hosting an extra match will be discounted in the math."

So we won, they won. Next.

"If teams remain tied after calculating points, wins (i.e., regulation + overtime wins, excluding shootout wins), and their head-to-head season series, then the team with the greatest positive difference between goals scored (GF) and goals allowed (GA) gets the nod."

EDIT - THIS IS NEW - Then WPG loses a draft spot to CAL because the GF/GA is not in our favour. Thank to @PuckReport.

Stupid Ehlers, Wheels and Schief!!  Stop entertaining us with all of those highlight reel goals!!

Final Standings - Apr 10 - 0020

TOR - 69 - 30th - Auston Matthews

EDM - 69 - 29th

VAN - 73 - 28th

CBJ - 76 - 27th

CAL - 77 - 26th

WPG - 78 - 25th - Jacob Chychrun

Tonight's Winners - TOR - Worst team in NHL this season

Tonight's Losers - CAL +2 , WPG +2

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg