2016 Draft Standings

They apparently have a consensus top 4

Matthews Laine Puljujarvi Dubois is what most feel the consensus top 4 for the Jets is. After that it's anyone's guess. I seriously doubt that the jets take Chychrun. I don't know why but I just feel because it seems likely that they will have a top 4 pick... that they won't use it on a d man. Center seems likely... Matthews Dubois or even Keller who screams Jets type of pick or a winger like Laine or Puljujarvi. 

People need to research dubois a bit more and you will see very similar traits that Scheif has. Very similar. He's a jets type of pick and wouldn't surprise me if that is who they take if they aren't picking top 2. 

Think Matthews and Laine go 1 2 tho. 

Ya I agree...I'd like to see Chychrun but if they pick 5th even, I don't think they pick him.

I think Puljujarvi's smart D game will interest the Jets a lot but they probably go with Laine if they pick 2nd.

I hope they don't go off the board in the top 5 with Keller. I would like to see them trade up to 9 or 10 (Chicago's 1st, our 2nd, and next year's 2nd) or so if he is still available, but not top 5. PLD might become a 1C but not in the same category as Eichel, Matthews, McD if you ask me. More in along the same as Scheif and I agree that he is alot like Scheif even off the ice. He's definitely a gooder.

It's sad when the off-season is more exciting than the end of the current season...

Current Standings - Mar 25 - 0027

TOR - 65

EDM - 67

VAN - 67

CBJ - 68

CAL - 68

WPG - 68

Tonight's Winners: CBJ , CAL

Tonights Losers: TOR +2 , WPG +2 , EDM +2 , VAN +1

Gonna need a bigger list of draft elligible players cause all the name ones will be gone by the time we draft.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

Current Standings - Mar 29 - 2204

EDM - 67

TOR - 67

VAN - 67

CBJ - 68

WPG - 69

Tonight's Winners: Fracking EDM and they did not even play! , VAN

Tonights Losers: TOR +2

If we did not win those 2 in a roll we'd be drafting Auston Matthews by now.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

We got a tough schedule for sure. Vancouver sucks and will finish last. You know what. If we don't pick top 4 (Matthews Laine Puljujarvi Dubois ) one of Chychrun Sergachev Juolevi helps us also and 1 2 or all 3 might or should be there when we do pick. LHD is an area of concern so regardless of top 3 or top 7 or 8 probably we should get a player that helps us sooner rather than later . Top 4 would be great but getting a LHD prospect helps us also. Perhaps more actually in the bigger picture. I'll be super stoked if we win the lottery but if not I'm more than happy with one of Chychrun Sergachev or Juolevi 

Edited by Goalie