Bombers Sign INT WR Ricky Collins

Goldkobra

26 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

He was on pace for 1100 yards basically in each season he was here.... that is good production when healthy. The entire team was allergic to the endzone, that's why we lost so many games so why get down on just moore for low td stats? That was a team wide problem but Moore was reliable in getting this team yards and helping at least move down the field.

Yeah I'll cut him some slack for his productivity when healthy. It just seemed like we never got our money's worth out of him. For $360,000 I expected more than 4 TDs in 2 years. With all the hype surrounding this guy when we signed him he couldn't stay healthy and that was disappointing.

Yes some times people let talent go away... the problem is that this team was plucking the proven losers from other rosters.  

I didn't think signing Darvin Adams was a bad move and he may still have a role...  but if this team wants to get serious on upgrading talent at receiver then signing a Dressler immediately will boost the talent. 

14 hours ago, J5V said:

Yeah I'll cut him some slack for his productivity when healthy. It just seemed like we never got our money's worth out of him. For $360,000 I expected more than 4 TDs in 2 years. With all the hype surrounding this guy when we signed him he couldn't stay healthy and that was disappointing.

He was our best receiver and it wasn't really close, the only problem with him was that he couldn't stay healthy. Was worth paying him if not for his lack of health, not sure what the obsession is with the TDs, as I said, that was a team wide problem. 

The problem is consistency... with all of our receivers...

Moore was great when healthy... but that wasn't often enough.... he also struggled to gain any YAC...

Denmark looked liked a top receiver every now and then... then disappeared for multi-game stretches...

Adams also looked great in about 5 or 6 games last year... where was he the other 12 games?

2 hours ago, bearpants said:

The problem is consistency... with all of our receivers...

Moore was great when healthy... but that wasn't often enough.... he also struggled to gain any YAC...

Denmark looked liked a top receiver every now and then... then disappeared for multi-game stretches...

Adams also looked great in about 5 or 6 games last year... where was he the other 12 games?

It's pretty simple, Moore straight up hurt too much, Denmark has always been a complimentary guy, too much attention on him from a D and he's not as good and Adams is lazy and not as good as people wanted him to be. The solution is MOAR TALENT!