My Plan For a Blue Bomber Grey Cup Victory in 2016

Y2C

It's so simple.  We get an Air Bud/MVP (Most Valuable Primate) situation on the roster.  A lovable member of the animal kingdom that in spite of conventional logic excels at pro athletics to the point of single-handedly winning their team games!

This can also be achieved through a young child, anywhere from 10-14, being thrust into a player/coach/ownership role with the team.

Don't be deterred early, the team will be laughably bad to start. Snooty old blowhards will undoubtedly scoff and write the team off from day one. Rest assured, the locker room will rally around this unlikely hero with a never-say-die spirit resulting in a cinderella playoff berth.

By the championship game, even the most crotchety of naysayers will be fully on board after witnessing the undeniable results!

Boom, next November we're watching blue & gold confetti rain down as I, the mastermind, make out with my dream girl and as a result of our Cup win our youth center on the brink of foreclosure or something has the funds to continue on!

You're welcome.

It's so simple.  We get an Air Bud/MVP (Most Valuable Primate) situation on the roster.  A lovable member of the animal kingdom that in spite of conventional logic excels at pro athletics to the point of single-handedly winning their team games!

This can also be achieved through a young child, anywhere from 10-14, being thrust into a player/coach/ownership role with the team.

Don't be deterred early, the team will be laughably bad to start. Snooty old blowhards will undoubtedly scoff and write the team off from day one. Rest assured, the locker room will rally around this unlikely hero with a never-say-die spirit resulting in a cinderella playoff berth.

By the championship game, even the most crotchety of naysayers will be fully on board after witnessing the undeniable results!

Boom, next November we're watching blue & gold confetti rain down as I, the mastermind, make out with my dream girl and as a result of our Cup win our youth center on the brink of foreclosure or something has the funds to continue on!

You're welcome.

Seconded.

You're welcome.

Is that you, Aardvark?

I guess every team but the Bombers could fold in the offseason and Wade could stubbornly say we are forging ahead, thereby making us the default Grey Cup champs ...

Is there a sweeter victory than winning a championship by default???

Default! Default! Default!

Miller should get working on that championship banner!