Game 12: Jets @ Habs

IC Khari

No. Hutch was left high and dry on every goal... every one of them... The team in front of him, every  one of them, I can't even pick out players cuz they have all been crap, actually except for Ehlers Scheif and Perreault, have been absolutely awful..

First line MIA

Burmi Lowry Stafford being owned..

Playing 2 plugs like Thor and Peluso against Montreal is just brutal.

Jets being owned, but Montreal aren't even playing that good, The JETS are just playing that bad. 

Montreal just has our number, Jets aren't allowed to hit the smurfs either cuz refs protect them.

That penalty on BUFF WAS HORSECRAP  and Gallagher took a dive.

This is the worst game I've ever watched in the history of JETS 2.0

BY FAR.... can't even remember a game that closely resembles this total bag of crap  

LOL picking on rookies, yup Petan hasn't had a good game but he's just 1 of many... Rookies will get better....

I can think of a few guys who should be moose bound before Petan is

In no particular order... Chiarot, Burmi,Thorburn,Peluso..

Seriously, both thor and peluso are frickin anchors on this team but really.. our 4th line hasn't even been that bad today

Just want to add, I know Copp is banged up but... roster management has been a joke this year.. big time... Maurice seems to be getting a free pass but...

When you are dressing both Thor and Peluso, that's a problem... Call up Armia or De Leo or whoever, there is absolutely no need ever to have both Thor and Peluso dressed at the same time. 

It makes us worse.... 

and the commentating today is just brutal

Love Hughson but Mike Johnson, man, i'm pretty sure he's blown his load about 10 times talking about Montreal. 

Please. Enough with the Burmi stiff. If he scored a hat trick you'd be complaining about one missed check. Moot talking about guys on one way deals. They aren't going to the moose.

4th line hasnt been bad. But Petan has been the one taking penalties.

Wheeler finally trying. Down 5-0. Welcome to the game.

Ganes like this is why they won't commit to Buff. Can't pay him every game to show up every third game.

You have a crush on Burmi, he's been bad... I honestly don't know what you are watching.. I want burmi to be good, really do but he's been terrible so far. 

They could send all those guys through waivers and they would clear, that's how awful they have been.. Burmi included. 

Hating? Lol. Nope. Calling it like I see it. Yes dressing both Thor and Peluso is bad roster management. I get it today but... dressing your 2 worst players isn't good. Maurice is a great coach but has hid flaws too. His biggest one is he likes the face punching plugs too much and won't discipline the vets

I thought Trouba was the only D man worth his salt tonight. Hutch was left alone out there and doesn't deserve a game like that but every team is going to have a few of these games every season....the question is how are we going to co me out next game?

Buff, Myers, Enstrom, Chiarot and Stuart ALL sucked big time.

Have to get ready for the Leafs and sens on back to back games again...

Bob McKenzie         @TSNBobMcKenzie

No word yet from @NHLPlayerSafety but I imagine WPG's Dustin Byfuglien's hit on MTL's Brendan Gallagher last night will get a long look.

Is Bob falling for the "Montreal can do no wrong" nonsense?  Buff delivered a 100% clean body check. 

Bob McKenzie         @TSNBobMcKenzie

No word yet from @NHLPlayerSafety but I imagine WPG's Dustin Byfuglien's hit on MTL's Brendan Gallagher last night will get a long look.

Is Bob falling for the "Montreal can do no wrong" nonsense?  Buff delivered a 100% clean body check. 

I couldn't, for the life of me, figure out why it was even a penalty. Other than Gallagher selling it with the pinwheel....