Game 12: Jets @ Habs

IC Khari

I really hope on March 5th when the wimp-ass Canadien Cry-babies come to town we really let those bums have it.  And if the Jets go up by a few goals, I hope the fans do the Nah nah nah hey hey chant like the Montreal fans were doing for the last half of the "turd" period last night.  Screw those bozos.

Would like to see Buff line up P.K. Soupcan for a crushing body check.

Bob McKenzie         @TSNBobMcKenzie

No word yet from @NHLPlayerSafety but I imagine WPG's Dustin Byfuglien's hit on MTL's Brendan Gallagher last night will get a long look.

Is Bob falling for the "Montreal can do no wrong" nonsense?  Buff delivered a 100% clean body check. 

I couldn't, for the life of me, figure out why it was even a penalty. Other than Gallagher selling it with the pinwheel....

Solid hit, comes up with his elbow after the hit which doesn't matter. Maybe that influenced the ref.

Buff didn't play well, but what I like is knowing that when Buff, Trouba and Stewart on the ice, the middle of the ice isn't a happy place for opposing players. 

Exactly...it looks like a follow through on an elbow which is why he got the penalty...I ho nestly can't believe they are wasting time and putting another mark against him....not saying Buff doesn't play with an edge but he threw an honest hit there and if I were a coach, I  would coach him to do it again (maybe no follow through).

The next ti me something happens he will havae this hearing in his file....BS

Tim Campbell @FPTimCampbell

Dustin Byfuglien figures he's getting "the sh-- end of the stick," from the #NHL on his hit on Gallagher. #NHLJets #breakingnews

So...we warned you three times to stop delivering devasating but legal bodychecks.  Okay.  I guess Buff needs to get written permission from the opposition to body check them.  Or will the half pints in this league only have to be concerned with Toby checking them?

As I understand it, Copp was slightly injured and out of the lineup. I tend to believe this forced Maurice's hand, especially after playing just last night. Thorburn and Peluso wouldn't be the 1st choice to play otherwise, I would think.

Copp is out for the next two games and the Jets haven't called anyone up to help out?

Where is Lipon? Olsen? De Leo? Armia?

Petan is going to center Thorbs and Peluso again?

As I understand it, Copp was slightly injured and out of the lineup. I tend to believe this forced Maurice's hand, especially after playing just last night. Thorburn and Peluso wouldn't be the 1st choice to play otherwise, I would think.

Copp is out for the next two games and the Jets haven't called anyone up to help out?

Where is Lipon? Olsen? De Leo? Armia?

Petan is going to center Thorbs and Peluso again?

Thorbs did score last game :)