Bombers Add/Drop

Noeller

Agree with MOAB here. Some will get invited to mini camp.

Have to wonder if they didnt just touch base with them, show them the facilities and say come on back next camp yup.

Doubt it was "your face looks funny.." Or "you lack commitment.." Seeing as it was like.. A weeks time spent in town lol.

have we cut these new guys yet? I kinda do think most of these guys will be brought back for TC. hope we arent going crazy with signing bonuses though.

TC officially starts next game, hope to see some players off the PR that have not played get a chance to show their stuff.  Also let Davis play at least one Q.

have we cut these new guys yet? I kinda do think most of these guys will be brought back for TC. hope we arent going crazy with signing bonuses though.

TC officially starts next game, hope to see some players off the PR that have not played get a chance to show their stuff.  Also let Davis play at least one Q.

Hope its true. 

There is no sane reason for Davis to not see the field now that mathematics is the only indicator that the Bombers might be in the post-season. But I won't be surprised if he doesn't.

MOS will have to see film on Davis first.

There is no sane reason for Davis to not see the field now that mathematics is the only indicator that the Bombers might be in the post-season. But I won't be surprised if he doesn't.

There is a completely sane reason. If Toronto beats BC and Edmonton beats Montreal next weekend, it will come down to week 20, the final week. They will play to win at that point...although I cannot see them winning.

There is a completely sane reason. If Toronto beats BC and Edmonton beats Montreal next weekend, it will come down to week 20, the final week. They will play to win at that point...although I cannot see them winning.

Blasphemy!  I'll have you know that when the chips are down the Bombers are.....chipless.

You have spoken heresy and will be pilloried here. Fantasy is so much more fun than reality.

You have spoken heresy and will be pilloried here. Fantasy is so much more fun than reality.

The fantasy is that we are still not in it, technically.. We are factually still alive. Odds are more remote then me landing a date with kate upton but fact remains we still have a chance. This does mean we will not be auditioning until end of this week depending on how the games play out.

The fantasy is that we are still not in it, technically.. We are factually still alive. Odds are more remote then me landing a date with kate upton but fact remains we still have a chance. This does mean we will not be auditioning until end of this week depending on how the games play out.

If O'Shea promotes this idea even once in the next week I will lose my frickin' mind.

Walters had me in for a look yesterday, almost signed me until he realized I'm just a fan who was at the Bomber store.

How dare the batard treat you so dismissively without even a tryout. I'm sure you would do well lined up at drawback.

I might have cost myself when I asked when the real GM was going to show up.