Tajh Boyd Released

TrueBlue

You know off the field issue could mean Boyd had an issue with getting off the practice field in Winnipeg to Montreal where the QB position is even more of a dumpster fire than here. Looking to next season Willy is number one no doubt. In Montreal what is going to happen? Glenn? Boyd probably wanted to get some tape to show NFL and you can't do that from PR. Probably the agent thought some playing time in Montreal is possible if not this year then next year. If you don't think lack lustre guys can't make NFL then exhibit A: Sean Salisbury. 

O'Shea has publicly stated in the past that he won't keep players around who don't want to be here.

So wait... On the one hand you said "I also find it amusing to see how many people take things at face value." in reference to what O'Shea said about releasing Boyd and now you're quoting him to support your theory? Pretty convenient way of trying to make your argument. Not overly effective, but convenient. I'm still waiting to hear what evidence supports your theory, by the way.
I have no evidence, that's why it's called a "theory". If I had evidence it would be a "fact". I'm speculating.

In my opinion it's a likely theory, but it's just a theory.

And I'd think there are certain contexts where O'Shea is more likely to be truthful than not.

Just to clarify, in you opinion, it is a plausible theory.... meaning it's technically possible...

not a likely theory... which would mean there is a high probability it is correct... hope that clear up the argument for everyone  :D

This thread is borderline insanity. A practice roster QB got released. Conspiracy theories about practice roster players.... just wow. You know... people go on at times about some crazy stuff on here but this pr QB getting released is a whole new level of ridiculousness. Saw a post the other day saying people are losing interest in the team...Only 14 people in chat they said... are they or are people just losing interest coming here and reading the same 5 or 6 maybe 7 people's posts. The chat during games is down because it's annoying lol reading the same people go on about the same things over and over. Just my 2 cents... I like this site here but man its become almost unreadable these past few months. So much conspiracy anger rage really... it's sports people.... entertainment... if you aren't entertained or whatever by it... why watch it and complain about it always. This season hasn't been good but it's almost or even is made worse because of all the constant raging that some do. Makes one hope the off season comes quickly.

There's people on the other Bomber forum thinking the same as me. It's actually very a likely theory on what happened.

How does him being taken from our PR make us look bad? Yes he would have to want to go to MTL instead of waiting in WPG where he wasn't going to start, likely be listed as 3rd string for the start of TC. In MTL he has a very real chance of starting next year. And maybe even some game time this year. I don't see how that could be seen as a black mark on WPG. Unless someone just wants any and every excuse to see it that way. But what QB doesn't want a chance to play? And he wasn't going to get that here.