Lets go argos

Chaosmonkey

It amazes me to think that if we simply take care of business down the stretch, we can be in the playoffs .. that we are in the picture now is amazing.

Montreal won't be doing much offensively .. that side of the ball is a mess.

I'm worried the Als trade for Glenn this week. That'd make them the favourites for the last playoff spot.

It amazes me to think that if we simply take care of business down the stretch, we can be in the playoffs .. that we are in the picture now is amazing.

Montreal won't be doing much offensively .. that side of the ball is a mess.

I'm worried the Als trade for Glenn this week. That'd make them the favourites for the last playoff spot.

If the Als had any kind of decent quarterbacking today, they could have won. Even Cato would have given them a chance, so maybe Kevin Glenn should start packing.

Can the Als win another game this year, not with that offence and Jim Popp should stop pretending to be a coach.

Did you see him working the officials at the end of the game for 2 seconds on the time clock? Why on earth were they running the ball there with that little time left?

Let's face it. When Collaros went down, the East was thrown wide open. Any team, besides Montreal, who gets hot now, can win the East, but they have to have the QBing. The West, at this point, is strictly between Calgary and Edmonton, the 2 teams we have recently played well against. The key, of course, for us, is to invite Hank to our football party when we play the RedBlacks, for us to win that last playoff spot.