NFL Cuts

M.O.A.B.

I still believe if we can get anything close to slightly below average QB play, the D and special teams could win us a few games, enough to hang around until Willy returns. I’m not ready to give up on the season yet, especially with 4 games left against Sask/Ottawa and one against BC and Montreal.  Those are all winnable games. 

Arash Madani @ArashMadani

Shawn Lemon, a #CFL free agent, likely signs (between BC, Ottawa, WPG) in the next 24-48 hours. WPG putting on full-court press to land him.

Arash Madani @ArashMadani

Shawn Lemon, a sought-after #CFL free agent, is doing his due diligence by contacting WPG/OTT/BC coaches and players to find the right fit.

Do we have any former Stamps that are friends with Lemon.... quick Stanley Bryant, call up your old pal, stat!

If this is true then I would think we are the front runners to be honest.

Contrary to what alot of people on here think, or claim, we have a lot going for us organization wise, facility wise and fanbase wise. We are truly a few quick pieces and tweeks to becoming legit contender, and a compliment to Westerman is the start.

I agree. We have some HUGE glaring weaknesses, but they are fixable. Except QB...come back soon Drew.

I still believe if we can get anything close to slightly below average QB play, the D and special teams could win us a few games, enough to hang around until Willy returns. I’m not ready to give up on the season yet, especially with 4 games left against Sask/Ottawa and one against BC and Montreal.  Those are all winnable games. 

Absolutely, We may not be a contender but there is no reason to believe that we any worse than Sask or BC.

@garylawless: can confirm @ArashMadani report that the #bombers are working on signing DL Shawn Lemon. Money would be in the 150 k range pro-rated #bn

great news... lots of money... but I'm not sure how accurate Lawless's financial quotes usually are...

Sounds about right to me. 150k would put him on par with what Hall is making with the Riders and would still be 50k a year cheaper than John Chick.