Other Games Thread Ott/Cal BC/TO Sask/Ham

Jpan85

Let's hold off on the BC hype.

TO teams have routinely struggled going to BC, and they squeaked out 2 games against the Riders.

We can delay the reality for a week if you like but when Lulay is playing like this he is hard to beat.  Adding Harris just compounds to the difficulty of shutting them down.

Hey Calgary, how do YOU like losing in the last moments?

Hamilton spots Calgary 5 drop passes but Ernest Jackson, Ellingson and Sinopoli deliver for Burris.

Burris - started like sh t , but locked on later.

Still don't like Cindy Williams' overall performance as a receiver.

Entertaining game...even with Rod Black..

Pretty quick game..even with the OT.

I'm pretty sure I understand the 2 point convert-fumble ruling, I just wish the hands-up-in-the-air ref did..

What run game? 86 passes thrown - 51 completions.

Love the win for the Ottawa fans...

Hey Jovon, looking good!!

Let's hold off on the BC hype.

TO teams have routinely struggled going to BC, and they squeaked out 2 games against the Riders.

We can delay the reality for a week if you like but when Lulay is playing like this he is hard to beat. Adding Harris just compounds to the difficulty of shutting them down.

This gimmicky read option stuff has a shelf life, as does Lulay staying healthy.

Which is such a stupid rule. Yes receivers calling for flags is annoying, but the last thing we need is more flags.

Not complaining. Just wondering if the official missed it or if the head office decided not to make that call when there's an actual PI. I'm real curious to see what kind of in-season adjustments they make to the officiating.