Firing of the week ...

IC Khari

When the Bombers  play their last regular season game, the second after the game is over, I expect the Bombers (Miller) to  have fired Burke before he addresses the media for his post game scrum. The stench of this team is too much. The only thing saving Burke's ass right now is that there is no one available to take his place as they are all working for other teams right now. Burke can take Casey with him.

OK, perhaps too much emphasis on firings.....

Ready for some cuttings, though.....time some people on the field, take their share of the responsibility for this debacle....

Unfortunately I think the #1 issue for the team has been Burke, but due to circumstances he's sort of immune to being fired. 

When the Bombers  play their last regular season game, the second after the game is over, I expect the Bombers (Miller) to  have fired Burke before he addresses the media for his post game scrum. The stench of this team is too much. The only thing saving Burke's ass right now is that there is no one available to take his place as they are all working for other teams right now. Burke can take Casey with him.

I don't know if Burke keeps his job if we can't even manage to beat the Esks after the Banjo Bowl.

I don't know if Burke keeps his job if we can't even manage to beat the Esks after the Banjo Bowl.

Best to wait to fire Burke but for crying out loud get rid of Creehan now

So you were all fired up to turf the GM which actually does do nothing to fire during the season but you think it's best to wait to fire the head coach who has seen the team roll over and die on him more often than not? How does that make sense? 

So you were all fired up to turf the GM which actually does do nothing to fire during the season but you think it's best to wait to fire the head coach who has seen the team roll over and die on him more often than not? How does that make sense? 

I'd love to see Burke gone but will it help the overall picture, though? Getting rid of Creehan & letting Burke be DC & HC would be the best scenario.

Coaches don't even matter at this point, our players are awful. Look no further than the return game's improvement with the arrival of Aaron Woods to see what a decent player will do to make a coach look smarter.

worth noting that as little as 2 weeks ago everyone was convinced woods was no better than any other returner we've seen. 

Coaches don't even matter at this point, our players are awful. Look no further than the return game's improvement with the arrival of Aaron Woods to see what a decent player will do to make a coach look smarter.

worth noting that as little as 2 weeks ago everyone was convinced woods was no better than any other returner we've seen. 

I guess it could be argued that Dickenson had an equal effect on Woods, then. A good coach can turn a player with talent into a good player.

So our coaches AND players all suck. Huzzah!

I'm excited about Woods... but was also excited about Washington and Perry Floyd and and and...

Maybe we do coach talent out of players...

I'm convinced of it, though I'd say that DIckenson is a quality coach, he's shown it everywhere else he's been so I'm fine keeping him, the rest of them though.... I dunno no one on this team has really taken a step up from when they first arrived. 

Do people think this is Creehan's scheme or Burke's scheme. You don't think there are on going discussion and defensive meetings about calls and schemes?. Coaches do not work in isolation

considering how similar it looks to what Hamilton did last year it's Creehans scheme. Remember when the bombers played man coverage? Now all we're doing it seems is playing the softest zone in football.