Firing of the week ...

IC Khari

I'm excited about Woods... but was also excited about Washington and Perry Floyd and and and...

Maybe we do coach talent out of players...

I'm convinced of it, though I'd say that DIckenson is a quality coach, he's shown it everywhere else he's been so I'm fine keeping him, the rest of them though.... I dunno no one on this team has really taken a step up from when they first arrived. 

It's a cumulative effect -- you could have Megatron lined up at receiver and Adrian Peterson at running back and both would look shoddy and eventually quit caring when the QB can't hit the broad side of a barn and the o-line couldn't block an old woman. 

Guys have checked out. If we had SK's o-line and Ricky throwing the ball suddenly our talent all over would look a LOT better.

Muamba turned away from Burke when he was talking to him so I think he has lost the players attention.

or maybe Burke said "Henoc, if you agree with what I am telling you turn away in disgust".  You never know...

That must be it, I really didn't watch it very closely I missed the game and was watching on PVR it didn't look good and neither did A.Hall waving off the coaches when they tried to pull him for going off side. What a disfunctional group !

The only release this weekend will be that of the newly renamed 'Lack of Depth Chart'.

I get to the watch the Ti-Cats come back to earth on Friday live in BC Place.  I can't wait to watch "Bad Hank" re-appear.  The downside of spending the last two weeks beating up on the CFL's 30 pound weakling is that you get used to everybody being open and no pressure in the pocket.  Also - Hamilton's D is going to go back to sucking again which I also can't wait to see.

Do people think this is Creehan's scheme or Burke's scheme. You don't think there are on going discussion and defensive meetings about calls and schemes?. Coaches do not work in isolation

considering how similar it looks to what Hamilton did last year it's Creehans scheme. Remember when the bombers played man coverage? Now all we're doing it seems is playing the softest zone in football. 

This just reminds me of the Greg Marshall defense  :o

I'd love to see Burke gone but will it help the overall picture, though? Getting rid of Creehan & letting Burke be DC & HC would be the best scenario.

Giving Burke more responsibility is not a good idea.  

I said that before Burke's comments about Buck today. When I read those comments he totally lost any little support I was willing to give him. Fire him!