Where's everyone watching the game tomorrow?

O2L

You didn't move around the Bomber's Sked? ;)

Oh I thought I had, but Shaw let me down. I even called them two more times talking to different reps hoping I'd convince one of them to bump me up earlier. Offered them cash to expedite the process!

50 yard line. 10th row, upper deck.  In the middle of a sea of green at Mosaic.

Priceless.

P. S.  If you see someone blue drop from the upper deck.... it's probably me.  My buddy is 6'4" and 300 lbs... don't think they are throwing him over the railing.

Go Bombers Go !!!

Plans are to take Mrs. mbrg out on a date. Record the game. Start watching it around 11:30 pm. Fall asleep midway thru the first quarter. Find out what happened the next day. Delete the recording largely unwatched sometime in September.

laaaaaaame.

Got a BBBBQ going on here tomorrow. Working 7-11am, hopefully drunk by Noon. Gonna be epic!

Plans are to take Mrs. mbrg out on a date. Record the game. Start watching it around 11:30 pm. Fall asleep midway thru the first quarter. Find out what happened the next day. Delete the recording largely unwatched sometime in September.

laaaaaaame.

Got a BBBBQ going on here tomorrow. Working 7-11am, hopefully drunk by Noon. Gonna be epic!

Nothing better than day drunk on the deck in the middle of summer.

laaaaaaame.

I don't get how people enjoy the game when they're drunk.

Plans are to take Mrs. mbrg out on a date.  Record the game.  Start watching it around 11:30 pm.  Fall asleep midway thru the first quarter.  Find out what happened the next day.  Delete the recording largely unwatched sometime in September.

What's your cell number?  Don't worry, I won't text you play by play's or anything.  Or the score.

...trust me.

Plans are to take Mrs. mbrg out on a date.  Record the game.  Start watching it around 11:30 pm.  Fall asleep midway thru the first quarter.  Find out what happened the next day.  Delete the recording largely unwatched sometime in September.

What's your cell number?  Don't worry, I won't text you play by play's or anything.  Or the score.

...trust me.

867-5309

...trust me.

867-5309

Jenny, is that you?